1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Who's prettier? Who's cuter? (pokemon)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by reshirams_cool, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reshirams_cool

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    So who's prettier?
    Delcatty or Lopunny?

And who's cuter?
    Clefairy or Jigglypuff?

I think Delcatty's more beautiful than Lopunny. And I think Jigglypuff's more adorable~ :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Between the two you gave, Lopunny vs. Delcatty, I definitely would say Delcatty. It was more animal-like even though they were both based on actual animals. Lopunny didn't seem as much like a rabbit as it did human, while Delcatty really did seem like a monster/cat that it's supposed to be.
    - Overall I'd say that, get this, the prettiest Pokémon would be Absol. This is biased in my love of the competitively hated Dark Type, but still. This is opinion based. Absol, while it has a very simple design has always come across to me as one of the most dignified Pokémon there is, and somehow I see beauty in that.

Between the two "cute" Pokémon you gave I'd go with Clefairy. While I know that Jigglypuff is probably going to come across as the most popular here I can't get over how round it is. I know, it's the "balloon Pokémon", but even though there's solid reasoning behind Jigglypuff's roundness, it doesn't mean I have to like it.
    - Overall I'd call Zorua the cutest Pokémon. My love of "darkies" strikes again... It's a little "tricky fox" what's not cute about it? Then there's the fact that it can transform into any living thing, which somehow comes across to me as cute... I just love it. It's cute, alright?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Delcatty is prettier! I've always disliked Lopunny. It's design is weird and it's pose just looks..uncomfortable. Delcatty's design and coloring is much more pretty, and I think it's post looks more elegant.
    ...But Glaceon is the prettiest Pokémon ever :3

Ehh I don't really find Jigglypuff or Clefairy that cute :I But I guess if I had to chose one that's the cutest, it'd be clefairy :)
    Guys Vanillite is really cute :C

4. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    For me... Delcatty all the way! I have a really large bias agains cat Pokémon. XD Though, I do like Loppunny a lot as well. I like my Loppunnies male, though. It's more fun that way. XD

But the most pretty Pokémon for me has to be Dragonair. XD

As for Jigglypuff vs Clefairy...I would have to choose Clefairy. Although Jigglypuff is really cute, I think its design is too simple. Just a bunch of circles, not that fun to draw.

But the cutest Pokémon, for me, has to be Mawile. XD It's cute and deadly looking! XD

5. PokePlushFan821

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
  6. ShinyFlareon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    delcatty is the prettiest of them all!
    Jigglypuff is more cute!

7. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactive thread

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.