1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Who's your Favourite Undertale Character

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Olz33, Aug 31, 2017.

?

Who is your favourite Undertale boss?

1. Sans

31.6%
  2. Mettaton

15.8%
  3. Alphys

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Undyne

21.1%
  5. Papyrus

10.5%
  6. Asgore

5.3%
  7. Toriel

15.8%
  1. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    MY FAVOURITE BOSS...IS...SANESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    Nah, just kidding, I like Sans and a person you forgot to put on (AZZYRIEL DREMA)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  2. DelphoxError

Dice
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    aaaaaaa undertale;; one of my favorite games i've replayed with some buddies irl
    if i had to choose a fav, i hAVE TO SAY MTT;; he's just one of those characters that has such a fun personality that just oozes with charm
    also papyrus comes as a close second due to the fact that 1. there's just nothing to hate about him;;; pure skeleton and 2. my friend who HATED undertale for the longest time ended up getting invested into the game after papyrus showed up; i got that friend a papyrus plushie lmao
    also imo sans is overrated
    his boss fight isnt that hard

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...