1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Why did they do this?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ChaosFox, Mar 6, 2022.

1. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    So I was double checking at what level Mime Jr learn mimic and here is something that makes no sense. When it first came out Mime Jr learned mimic at 18 and then it was dropped to 15 in B&W 2. Ok that is is coll 15 is a good level for a baby Pokémon evolution and then in gen 8 they have it learning mimic at...... 32! I mean I get that it it brings it closer in line with some of the other baby Pokémon but why? Just kind of an odd change if you ask me.

2. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    this makes absolutely no sense isn't he the mime Pokémon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    Yes he is. The only reason I can think of why is because the others take a bit of time to evolve.

4. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Well it's probably specific for the Galarian forms. If we see Kanto Mime in a future game it'll go back down to a similar level as before, which is probably how they'll end up handling it for every future game, but for the games they want to have Galarian Mime in the regional Pokédex they'll probably put it in the low 30s.

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    They decided it should be closer to the other baby pokémon in terms of evolution is my guess, still annoying since baby pokémon can be a pain to train.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...