1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Why Does Everything Have To Be So Complicated?

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Ehesister, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ehesister

Ehesister Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey everyone, Ehesister here and I would like to share a fanfiction I'm currently writing on hoennshipping! It will be based on the Hoenn remakes but none of it's events will happen. It will be a "middle/high school" themed setting.
    Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon!

I climb up the stairs to find May's room a mess. Pillows are thrown all over the place, along with other items from her journey. I don't think she noticed me in the entrance of her room because later on she said:

"I won't be needing this anymore!"

She threw her Mega Ring/Bracelet against the wall. Next she grabs her favorite statue, her beloved Torchic statue from her childhood, and prepares to throw it. I would have stopped her but I was too shocked to move. Instead of throwing it, she gently lowered it and held it while crying. I ran up to May and hugged her, not letting go.

My name is May. I would tell you my last name but you can wait another while right? My dream is to travel the world with my Pokémon and collect gym badges. Along the way meet friends, make rivals, and enter contests as a Coordinator as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.