1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Why hello there!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by liquidsoldier, Aug 9, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquidsoldier

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi all! I just joined here and I hope it works out better than on Showdown. I'm very tired of the mods and how they treat everyone. Anyways I hope things are good here and I get some good trades and friends at the same time!

2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! Don't worry, as far as I know, everyone is friendly here :D If you have any questions, feel free to send a message to me or any of the other Mentors!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Welcome to LV, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I can't name a single person on here that would threat you bad and if they do, you can telll an admin and they'll something about it :) enjoy your time

5. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Heya, welcome in! It's great to have you here :)

I'm sure you'll be fine here. If there is anything that's bothering you around here just ask a Mentor or staff for help and they will try their best to help you.

I hope you have a wonderful time here in Lake Valor. Have fun!

6. liquidsoldier

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks a lot you guys, this is already much better than Showdown. They just ban people without any kind of chance for explanation, and then their mods don't even respond to anything. I understand that their mod and all, but someone shouldn't be a mod if they can't get to something as soon as it pops up. I'm pretty sure they aren't getting PMs from every single person on the server so they must see it, they just don't care at all. The abuse of power is stupid.

7. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Welcome in to the forums; glad to see you feel at home already! We do have current events going on (such as a scavenger hunt) and you are always free to participate in them; you even get PokéPoints at the same time (our currency here). Also, I do see you've set up a Trade thread and I wish you the best of luck on your trade. As others said, if you have any questions or concerns or problems then feel free to ask the staff (or a Mentor).

8. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor liquidsoldier I hope you will enjoy your stay!

9. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to the forums, liquidsoldier! Everyone on here is very accepting and kind, so you'll be able to strike up a conversation with just about anyone! We have many members that love to trade, as well. If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask me, or one of the other admins, mods, or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

10. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Hey there!Welcome to LV

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I agree with folks above. The type of environment we have here is very different from PS. You will commonly see people argue in PS chatrooms, swear at each other and basically just spread hate, whilst mods will favor those who do that sort of thing. To be honest, Lake Valor was like that in the past, but you know what? We all grew up.

Lake Valor is now a site for ANYONE. No one is pushed out. Every single kind of person is welcome to chat and join in here without having to worry about being bullied by some one. Those who are going to spend all their time making peoples days bad will just end up banned, too be honest. And on a more RELATED note, all of our staff here are beautiful angels, they really are the best <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.