1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Why, hello there!~

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Playerpichu, Oct 5, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Playerpichu

Playerpichu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    (( I'm copy/pasting this from my information box on my profile, I hope that's okay! ;; ))

Hello there, I'm Playerpichu; but you can call me Pichu, if you'd like!
    I am an artist, albeit a somewhat amateur one. I will most likely be more active on my Deviant Art account, Playerpichu / Playerpika. (( I am currently much more active on Playerpika ))
    I am /somewhat/ of a competitive battler, although I'm not a very good one. xD
    If you want my FC, you'll have to ask me first. Sorry, I just like to keep it a little private. I don't want some random guy adding me to their friends list! >~<;;

My Friend Safari is: (( At least I think it is... ))
    - Fletchinder
    - Doduo
    - Tranquil
    Feel free to:
    - Talk to me
    - Roleplay with me (( I'd prefer only doing this on DeviantArt, and there are kinds of role plays I don't do, mainly heavily romantic ones. ))
    - Battle me (( If my 3ds is charged xD ))
    - Share friend codes (( Ask me first if I don't ask you ))
    - Discuss side-games with me (( I love Pokémon Mystery Dungeon :D ))
    - And more~
    Whoever you are, thanks for reading!

2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! We're a pretty friendly community, so you'll be able find someone to talk to. If you ever need help with the site, ask a mentor, staff member, or an active member! I hope you have a great time here! It's a pretty fun place once you get used to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Pichu! It's awesome to meet you. <3

I used to roleplay a lot back in the day, mostly through Yahoo! messenger.. but not so much anymore. It's always been immensely fun though so maybe I'll get into it again in the future. So many awesome possible characters to roleplay, ahh! Makes me excited haha.

Have a swell time on LV. :) Hope you'll enjoy your stay since this is a pretty fun and fast-paced community. Stick around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hello there. Welcome to Lake Valor! It's great to have you here. You have a really nice introduction post! If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to send me a message!

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi Playerpichu! Roleplaying is a lot of fun I enjoy rping but hey it's great to have you on LV you'll have a great time here! It's nice to meet you by the way ^_^. Also your name so adorable!

6. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Hello Welcome to LV! My name is Areli but you can call me Lone or Loneli...and too much PICHUS I THINK WE have about... 3 now xD Lol Welcome to Lake Valor

7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor Playerpichu, I like your username :D Enjoy your time and if you have any questions, you can ask them to me or any of the other mentors :D

8. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Pichu! We have our own Gallery here if you ever want to upload some of your art, I'm sure our members would love to see some! We also have many competitive battlers who are willing to give pointers and have fun battles, so I know you'll fit in just fine around here.

if you have any questions at all about the forums or anything else, feel free to contact me via PM, or notify one of the other admins, mods, and/or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.