1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Why I think SceptileKing works for Wendy's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, May 25, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Okay so it's almost 2 : 00 am I have like twenty school assignments due . . . TIME TO MAKE A SHITPOST! This is how I think the user @SceptileKing is the person who writes the Twitter roasts for the twitter account Wendy's .

Now some of you may not know who Wendy's is so here I am to give you an explanation . Wendy's is a burger joint founded November 15th in 1969 *nice* In Columbus Ohio. They were a lot of bacon related items along with fries. They also have these things called Flurries. They're little bits of ice cream you can get.

Now they have a twitter account where they share advertisements. But with all things trolls exist. People will tweet to Wendy's saying stuff like "Hey where can I find the nearest Mcdonalds ?" "What should I order at Mcdonalds?" Wendy's wasn't having any of this shit. They started a small flame that turned into a wild fire of roasting people.

They made comments on peoples attempts of being dicks with hard ass roasts that will make you limp with how hard you were burnt. But this all changed when they released a tweet on June 21st of 2017.

https://twitter.com/ivastrmcic/status/877607735281504257

They sent a picture of a billboard of Wendy's face. A person comments saying " Wendys is a robot with A.I. artificial intelligence who tweets this stuff. Amazed how far technology has advanced. " Wendy's sees this reply and sends on straight back.

"We are actually just a terrarium full of iguanas with internet access"

This is what made me start thinking . What if Sceptileking was the main cause of the rein of Wendys ?

SceptileKing joined this community around October 14, 2017 . He made his first status on October 15th of the same year. His status's fell short till he sparked in July 17th of 2018. He made his very first shitpost status on February 20th of 2019 . This was a light one but it was the spark of it all.

" "What the hell." - Me in response to me right now "

Now I wasn't there at this time so I don't really know how people respected him back then but now some worship him as a god. Or is that only me ? Anywho, he has made a lot of shitposty status's in leading years. I've only started research and i'm almost possessive.

SceptileKing is a member of the Wendy's twitter page. His icon if an iguana of types, he will shut you down if you talk shit about him, he makes constant posts in the status's that if you see it you can't help but smile.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. Please leave your replies in the comments below. Don't go after anyone in this as this is all a joke.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Captain Comet and Jupjami like this.
  2. Flumph

Flumph PKMN Breeder

Azelf (Anniversary)
    (Azelf (Anniversary))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,834.1
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    you seem to possess forbidden knowledge. apologies, but you must be eliminated. farewell.

ChocoChicken and Jupjami like this.
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
  4. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Why do I feel hurt by this too...?
    Yes, I also worship Scep, you're not alone Link~!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Not gonna lie. This was pretty funny.

Jupjami and LassusVulpes like this.
  6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Goodbye, Link. Nice knowing you.

Jupjami likes this.
  7. Champ

Champ Tuber

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.3
    Ultra Ball ★★
    Oh wow. And good luck with those assignments.