1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Why Nebby Won't Stay in the Bag

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Do you do you ever wonder why Nebby won't stay in the bag? Well I know. The answer? Lillie's bag is filled with max repels, designed to keep Pokémon away from you. It's no wonder why Nebby won't stay in the bag. If Lillie had not filled her bag with repels then maybe Nebby would stay in the bag

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I always thought Nebby was just adventurous and curious, so they didn't like to stay in the bag for long periods of time when much more interesting things were taking place outside of it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Because it's bloody hot and humid in Alola, and being stuffed into a duffel bag is gonna be even hotter. x_x;;;

4. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    Lillie's bag is filled with max repels, designed to keep Pokémon away from you. It's no wonder why Nebby won't stay in the bag. If Lillie had not filled her bag with repels then maybe Nebby would stay in the bag.

lol. I like that. I have to agree, actually.

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    slides in with fake reading glasses Like the huge science nerd I am, I will answer this with science! Whether it's accurate or not...

Fun fact: a nebula is a bunch of gas (and space dust)! Gases can slip through really tiny holes since the monocles are super tiny. So Nebby, the Nebula Pokémon, must be made of gas and rearranging those gas monocles to find a gap in the bag and escape. If you were stuffed in a bag, would you want to escape? Of course you would! It's just that Nebby can actually do that thanks to science and stuff like that.

...or the claim that she has repels although she can walk around the grass entirely, avoiding every Pokémon ever. Either one.

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Nebby is a Pokémon that calls SPACE its home. Space is..... spacious. xD

If your natural instinct is to wander around space traveling through wormholes, I wouldn't blame it for wanting to get out of that bag.

7. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Maybe she keeps a trubbish in there too and Nebby just doesn't like the smell.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you want to be shoved in a bag, imaging the darkness the poor Pokémon stares at. YOU GO NEBBY!

9. buhu

buhu Bug Catcher

Caddy
    (Caterpie)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16.7
    this actually makes sense.,??

10. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    *reads*
    *stops*
    *reads again*
    You, sir, are a confirmed genius.
    #MissingNo

11. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    *starts reading the theories*
    You guys need Nobel Prizes for Nebbyism theories.

My theory is: The same as basically everyone. NEBBY GET AWAY FROM THOSE CLIFFS

12. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Nebby see's the evil in the bag nobody else does. The bag is evil. THE BAG IS EVIL--

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I have this feeling that it can be considered an Ultra Beast, it can create small wormholes that it can use to teleport away...
    ... or the repel thing, considering that Lillie isn't really a trainer.

14. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Lillie ran away from home with Nebby with nothing more than the clothes on her back. Perhaps the bag isn’t hers?? Lillie and Nebby are staying with Professor Kukui. Perhaps the bag used to be his?? Professor Kukui is secretly The Masked Royal. Perhaps the bag was used to transport his sweaty costume??

Would you want to be in a bag that smells like sweaty socks??

15. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    It shows her in the opening credits, when she's still at Aether Paradise, with Nebby already in the bag.

16. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I was hoping to have just remembered that wrong... Eureka, Kukui has a bag that looks just like it and Lillie got them confused with everything that happened at the time. (Now you’re just being silly)

17. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,934.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Would you wanna stay in a bag all day? I know I surely wouldn't and considering Nebby is a pokémon wouldn't it just have been overall better to keep it in a ball.

18. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    lillie is not a trainer so she couldnt keep it in a ball if she wanted