1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wii U Release for Pokkén Tournament Announced.

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Lord Vain, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    That's right, everyone, the one major thing related to the interesting arcade fighting game that a lot of people have been hoping for has finally happened! During the Pokémon World Championship, it was announced that Pokkén Tournament would be coming to Wii U with a worldwide launch currently scheduled for Spring of 2016, you can watch the official trailer for the game below.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69p_yJQyQtc[/media]

So, how many of you are happy or excited about this? Does it surprise you at all that the game eventually did get plans for a Wii U release like this? Will you likely be getting a copy of the game when it releases? And what do you think of the newest addition to the currently known roster, Pikachu Libre? Personally, I think such a new fighter fits given the attire, but what I found interesting was, if you look at that Pikachu's tail, you can plainly tell that they decided to make this one a female. That was just a little detail I felt was worth noting myself, sound off in the comments with anything you have to say~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Was going to buy a PS4 for next year. Everything has just been changed with this one trailer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I've always wanted a fighting Pokémon game, ever since I was 10 years old. I got my wish, but I thought it was only going to be for japan. I am very happy that there will be a Wii U version of this game in america. I hope the Wii U version will just be like the Arcade, but I doubt it. However, I will be happy either way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.