1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wild Pokémon are appearing around Lake Valor!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    Hopefully, it will.

2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Just found another Exeggcute, however:

"Exeggcute appeared!
    Not in your collection!"

I do have one, and you can see it in my Pokémon list. Not sure if this is a one-time bug or if it'll keep happening with Exeggcute/certain Pokémon, so I'll leave that here incase it can be looked into. =)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Horsea can be found in the Intro Lobby (The place only starters should)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    It's the Alolan version. :)

Sheep likes this.
  5. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I fixed this! :) Thanks for letting us know.

Apawn likes this.
  6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Imma look for a weedle to name after Endrew!

7. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Ugh.... I want an Alolan Vulpix or a Zorua so badly!

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I've noticed something happening today (It may have been happening before now) but a Pokémon appears, I throw balls at it, it wont catch so I move on and when the next Pokémon appears I still have the same number of pokeballs or at least more than I would have.
    For example I start with 20 balls and if I throw 6 pokeballs at a Pokémon, give up and go away from the page and encounter a new Pokémon my pokeballs will be 19 or 20 again.

Edit: I just encountered an eevee so I tossed all my pokeballs at it (44 pokeballs, 18 great balls and 19 ultraballs) and I didn't manage to catch it ;n; . But I refreshed the page and I have all my pokeballs back?? Is this maybe why I wasn't able to catch it as it wasn't registering me using the balls?

Edit again: Just hypothesising here but maybe this happens when you have two tabs open both with the catcher pop up?

#28 Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @AeroHail the first thing you mentioned is how it goes. If you give up on capturing you keep the failed balls, they vanish if you catch. The other thing, it's been mentioned in Safari Zone to create a glitch where you keep the balls you've thrown if you do the glitch right.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Just to be clear - none of this is intended behaviour. We discourage using any form of glitches to benefit yourself. They will be fixed very soon!

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Recently I'm getting the "Looks like there's another Pokémon in another tab" message when there isn't one. I even got it when I only had one tab open?

12. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Just poppin' in for a bug report: when I click on the shop sometimes (I think it's when I close the window and get back on LV on a new window?) the "welcome to the Pokeballs shop" pops up. If there would be a way to disable that message that would be great!

Also retaining to the message: for people who need it, there's a typo. The word "be" is just the letter b. I know, not a bug, but I'd still love to see that fixed.

13. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Im curious. When does my jigglypuff evolve? As it usually evolves with a moonstone

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    We have an Evo dex that people can contribute to. The Evo levels aren't known yet for most of the stone evolutions, so we rely on the users to spread the word. I think Wigglytuff is in there already.

15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Got a weird bug today. Evolved Floof, my Eevee at level 26 into a Jolteon but it still had an evolution arrow next to it so I thought that maybe it'll let me choose what eeveelution I want out the trio so I pressed it again hoping for a Vaporeon and it turned into a Bulbasaur o_o
    and the arrow was still there so I pressed it again and now Floof is an Ivysaur.
    I guess my jolteon is gone now?

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Question:

I have reached a point with my currently set Buddy that it now takes 5 posts to level up instead of 3. However, it has not evolved (and cannot at this point). Is this intentional, and if so, does it happen for all species at the same time?

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is a bug - your buddy is supposed to take 3 posts to level up until level 32 when it can evolve.

18. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    It keeps saying that my Charmander needs 3 posts to reach level 8 but I've made 8 posts since then and it hasn't changed.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Where did you make these posts? Posts in the Game Corner do not count towards level up!

20. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★

Thats odd.... thats how I got all my other level ups....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.