1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Will Looker return in ORAS?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So we got looker to appear in BW, and XY. So now I want to know if the cool detective will be coming to ORAS (Hoenn). If he does come back, what do you think will be his purpose, and will he be part of a legendary Pokémon story line, or will he have another unique story line altogether?

I think he might go after one of the team members during the post-game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    In all honesty, I don't want looker. The post game of X and Y was so horrible, and he is getting old lol. It was fun during BW, but after that it just died out. However, I wouldn't mind the cop that is way better than him (Lac-Two)
    There I go bringing up the manga xD Anyways, I wouldn't like him in it at all lol..

3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I don't think he'll return in a remake. Although I really like Looker, so I definitely want him to return :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I wouldn't mind if he returned but I doubt he will unless they add something new to the remakes or mix him into some of the old stuff.

5. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I doubt it. I don't even really know how he would go about pursuing Team Magma/Aqua, because in Platinum he wasn't too helpful until Stark Mountain.

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    As much as I'd like to see him return, I don't think he will. He didn't appear in HG/SS either, which were the only other remakes since Looker's debute (not counting BW2). I don't really see him randomly appearing in Hoenn, although it might be possible. I just don't know what he would be supposed to do in Hoenn...

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I hope he will, but like everyone else, I doubt it'll happen. :c

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Looker is a pretty cool guy. I think there is so much to him, however I don't think he'll be a part of the remakes since there isn't really anything wrong with Hoenn that the police deals with? Well, imo anyways.

9. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I thought Looker was a very pleasant surprise in X&Y's postgame, but I doubt he'll come back in a remake of a game he wasn't even a part in.

As Professor Oak says, there's a time and a place for everything, and I don't think Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire is a time/place for Looker.

Scott could be there, though. ;3

10. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I really want him too, but I also agree that he doesn't really fit there. I just like his almost flighty yet so serious personality, he's pretty funny. I hope if he does come back he gets a more prominent role than he did in X/Y.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I really hope so! Looker has been my favorite Pokémon NPC for a long time now and I really love him. I'd love to see good old Looker in the Hoenn region!

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Looker : "Take this Rod because i am rich detective". He was funny in BW and was a little funny in XY. I want him again, but with other clothes.

13. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    As much as I kind of like looker (even though the post games was kind of short and bad), I personaly think looker will not be introduced.
    The reason is, in ruby and sapphire, looker doesn't appear, only in Pokémon DP to Pokémon XY.
    Yet, this statement might not be true, because in the looker episodes, looker is said to leave the Kalos reigon, and maybe
    head off to the ORAS reigon, but ORAS is just a better play for those players who did not play RS because it is for gameboy (advanced). ORAS is just a better version of RS with some new Pokémon and new things such as making an underground cave. But who knows?
    I hope this was some information. Cya~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.