1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Will We Be Able To Transfer Mew?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Nate, Feb 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    In Pokémon RBY you could use a glitch to get a Mew (or two). This glitch has remained unchanged in the Virtual Console releases, just like all of the game's other glitches. It was also confirmed that you'll be able to transfer from Pokémon RBY to Pokémon Sun and Moon. This begs the question, will Pokebank catch this as an illegal Pokémon and prevent it from passing or will the Mew be able to be taken to Sun/Moon? What do you guys think, because I personally have no clue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Personally, I hope they don't block the Mew from being transferred. I mean, they've just given out a Mew so there's no need for us to try and hack one into SM through RBY, but I managed to complete the glitch for the first time ever, and it's a real accomplishment in my eyes, so I'd like to take my new Mew, which I can nickname, over to the newest Generation of Pokémon. But there's still the high possibility that it will be blocked, which sucks because only Japan got Mew in their VC games legitimately.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Well, I sure hope so. I don't have a Mew yet and it would be pretty awesome to be able to train my very own Mew in SM...
    Then again, I wonder if Gamefreak is aware of this bug... I think it's been exploited quite a lot, so they might have it on their radar. Still, it makes me wonder how they would want to block Mew from being transported.

4. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I think they'd block the glitch, but how they'd do it I don't know.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.