1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spoilers Will you challenge yourself or play casually?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Gwoomy, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Nah, I like playing through the single player casually. Not only that, but I remember doing a Nuzlocke once and I lost in the first 10 minutes.

2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I usually don't use Exp Share until after the main story is finished. I like to go through at a slower pace and spend time with each of my Pokémon. Not using Exp Share was referred to as a challenge, but I guess it's sort of my own version of casual.

One thing I'm going to do differently this time I think is not try to build a team before playing the game based on the information provided before the full release. I've found it's a lot more fun if I just use whatever Pokémon I find that I like, or box the ones that I don't, than to commit to a set team.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...