1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Will you play again?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Jun 30, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Now we have shiny new remakes coming out, do you think you will be playing these games again?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I already am doing a new run through of Emerald... Unless you meant after the remakes come out, then probably not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I started a Sapphire nuzlocke that I never finished xD, maybe I'll continue it now.

4. Faleep

Faleep PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Yes.
    Always.
    Though I do randomized games...
    But I still play them. Mostly because I can only stream the third gen games with no lag on my Computer.
    And, Nostalgia.

5. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I probably won't. The only way I would have to play these games is with an emulator, which I'm not the biggest fan of.
    Besides that, the 3D graphics are going to make these games awesome. I don't think I could concentrate on playing the old Gameboy Advance ones knowing that I could be playing close to the same thing with 3D models.

6. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Yep, I will still play my emerald from time to time. Even though the remakes make the games look better there is nothing like the originals.

7. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I might just for the nostalgia. There is something magical about revisiting your childhood.

8. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    I'll play through again. I don't know if I'll finish, but I'll definitely start.

Ruby and Sapphire were probably my favourite. I love me some 3rd Gen.

9. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    The only problem is system, you either have to have an emulator or an old ds lite at the most. and while I have both, they aren't as shiny and new. so there's a good chance I probably won't, at least, not with dedication

10. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Sure, I'll play it again! I mean, all you need is a computer and an emulator, it isn't going to get any easier than that!

11. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I fairly recently trained a team of level 100's for battling on sapphire, as I have a friend with only emerald, and other friends with teams on gen3 anyways, so I probably won't restart again, but I'll play the game from time to time.

12. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Probably not, I was never much of a fan of the originals xD

13. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    yeah i totally will ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.