1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wireless is so simple!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Media Fan, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Media Fan

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    The title is yet again another catchphrase. I believe all of my post titles will be catchphrases. Anyway, I am updating what I am offering for trade. It makes perfect sense that I would keep my strongest Pokémon and my favorite Pokémon instead of "catching them all." I completed the Unova Pokédex a few weeks ago, so technically I did "catch them all." (From my first post, I caught all 493 Pokémon on Diamond.) So, since my Unova journey plus my Pokémon transfer, I have tons of valuable Pokémon. Name one or more Pokémon that you need and I will see if I have them. Note that for some reason that I cannot remember, a few Pokémon that I used to have, like my very first shiny Pokémon, Rhydon, is...missing? I don't know where my Pokémon went. I probably either traded them with my siblings or traded them over the GTS (Global Trading Station). I know I didn't forget anybody from the transfer. Nonetheless, I will keep what I need and/or want and give away what I don't. Simple as that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rajeswaraa

Rajeswaraa Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    can i have a mew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.