1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

With what Pokemon would you like to ride to victory with?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by YouHoney, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon of Vale

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I will go with Lugia because I can either ride it in the sky and in the sea. Not to mention its Awesome Aeroblast.
    [3D='249']

2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Entei got a movie, Suicune got a game, so I'm gonna say Raikou to ride off to victory!

3. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Latias.

It's adorable, and it evidently has very good mid-flight control! Plus, it can go invisible. You can make it look like you're floating in the air! Which is Awesome! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TrainerRythin

TrainerRythin -- The Diamond Tactician --

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'd ride a Latios to battle if legends are allowed, because why not? He can go at the speed of a jet plane, after all. Just ask him to use a little psychic power to keep the speed from ripping my face off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Why ride a cool Pokémon when I could get comfy on a Zigzagoon and steal everyone's potions? =v=
    I could also go zoomzoom on a Swellow though, and Sawsbuck would also be pretty great to ride. Cherry blossoms everywhere during spring aahhhh =7=

6. brsajo

brsajo Girl Boss Baby

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,240.0
    Riding in on a tyrantrum would be pretty freaking awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.