1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Without Pokemon, how would your life be affected?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    All I can think that would be different if I was never into Pokémon at any point would be LV. I never would have put it into an Omegle interest and ran into Ben and showed up here. Besides that I don't really know. I might have not spent years drawing monsters starting when I was 10 or 11 but that's very minor and might have anyway, because I was also inspired by games like Donkey Kong Country and Final Fantasy for that stuff.

So basically, LV would be the difference. You fine folks would not have me to deal with.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Nothing really, only not playing the games and watching th eanime thats all.

It has never been on my top 5, now it has on the DS/gameboy , but not back than. I liked playing it a lot. thats it XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    My life without Pokémon would be like 1.Most of my friends would be girls and 2.Bored most of my life.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    So, I assume as ya say ya are bored. Ya spend lotsa off time with pkm?

sorry, I didn't mean to sound like that. that is what I thought

5. Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hmm, I never thought about this before. Pokémon was a huge part of my childhood. It was the first thing I loved enough to obsess over and wake up early to watch the show back in the original season. Hanging out with a few of my friends would've been different, since we used to play Pokémon Stadium (I think...maybe it was Colosseum) together all the time.

Of course there's no way for me to ever know for sure, but it might have an effect on my personality. Pokémon Yellow was my first video game (got it for my ninth b-day) and I played that thing practically 24/7. The 'gotta catch 'em all' goal might have made me the video game perfectionist I am today; I always need to collect everything, go everywhere, talk to every character, ect. Pokémon also got me into turn-based rpgs.

6. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Honestly? Not much. It wasn't a huge part of my childhood due to super-religious family, and I kind of grew out of it, up until Black/White came out. Now that I've started making plushies and comics, Pokémon has sort of helped get me noticed. Overall, though, not too much would be different, I don't think.

7. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    <strong class='bbc'>Automatic generated message</strong><br />This topic has been closed by a moderator.<br /> <br /><strong class='bbc'>Reason:</strong> Inactive thread<br /> <br />If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.<br /> <br />Kind regards,<br />Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.