1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Beffie's Scribbles ♡

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Beffie, Jan 25, 2017.

1. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Awhhh I love how you draw Steven so much! He looks adorable!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm back with only one new picture, but I'm SO proud of myself for this one!

[​IMG]

I keep saying Ruby is an angel, so I drew her as an angel. I included a background to this one, and even shading! (albeit the shading being kinda bad. I haven't shaded in a while.) I'm just so proud of myself for making this picture!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Skittle likes this.
  3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm back! Got 4 new things for you guys!

Get ready... for the THE ART SPAM.

First up, here's something I was requested to do for my shop!

[​IMG]

This was very fun to work on, and I'm glad the person who requested it liked it as well!

Then we have a picture of Memelord Mari Ohara:

[​IMG]

It's joke. Mari is joke. The shading in this picture is also joke.

Then the Mari train doesn't stop as we have a doodle of Mari and Dia:

[​IMG]

I love these outfits so much. I want Mari's sweater so bad. And her socks. Just let me have this entire outfit.

Final piece is of Chrom, but in the Easter outfit FE Heroes blessed us with!

[​IMG]

Fire Emblem has so many details. I hate details, but I love how great they make him look. (also you can kinda see my bag right there BAG REVEAL SO SCANDALOUS)

(If you want something to be drawn in this style, it would be worth it to check out my very own Art Shop! Check it out if you want!)

4. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I love your art! ;w;

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Your art is so well done! and the shading on each piece is great!

6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Thanks to all the people who posted reviews on the last post! I can't reply to you individually as it would clog the thread, but I saw your messages and I'm very grateful!

Anyways, here's a new drawing! Drew a You Watanabe, as it's her birthday today! (at least in Japan.)

[​IMG]

YEP IM A SUCKER FOR LLSIF CARD DESIGNS LOL. Believe it or not, the owl was the hardest part of this, not the insane details.

JadeFox likes this.
  7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Hi! I have a new drawing for you guys! This time, it's another Rin Hoshizora!

[​IMG]

I love this outfit on her. I want to actually own it. Please, let me have it.

JadeFox likes this.
  8. Blazonix

Blazonix Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽788.8
    Your art is so cute! :) I love how you're able to get all those tiny details.

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    GUESS WHO'S BACK!?

Hi there! I have 2 new pieces! This first one is a simple little Yoshiko!

[​IMG]

Just a simple little thing. It's not supposed to be complex because I just got new ink pens and I was trying them out. It looks nice for a first attempt!

The next piece is for a new fandom! Here's a picture of Wataru Hibiki from Ensemble Stars!

[​IMG]

He's not my favorite in Enstars, but I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN OKAY. More ink pen practice pieces are always good for the soul!

JadeFox and Skittle like this.
  10. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    THIS THREAD NEVER DIES

Got 3 new things for you, mostly done over the week of downtime. This is a picture of Ruby Kurosawa.

[​IMG]

SHE IS PURE OKAY.

Then we have a drawing of Riko Sakurauchi but as an angel. Because why not.

[​IMG]

I HATE BACKGROUNDS DOT PNG

And this last piece is of my idol OC, Azayaka! Anyone remember her? No? Too bad! You get her anyways!

[​IMG]

You know how they say the more you draw someone the cuter they become. This is true. Just look at this girl. She is pure.

Skittle likes this.
  11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Wolfey, these are so adorable! I love 'em so much! And I can tell you're still in love with the inking pens :D

Your backgrounds look amazing though! They can be a lot of hard work, but they pay off if they're done right!

12. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Very cute drawings, keep up the good work c:

13. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    YOU THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS DEAD HUH

Hi there! The Memequeen is back with 2 new pieces! Both of these were done during finals week I weep tears of defeat

What would this thread be without a Love Live drawing EVERY SINGLE POST?

[​IMG]

It's Riko. The new Riko from the Cyber/Time Travel thing. I don't know what it's called. I like Riko.

Next piece... is something that I'll do a bit differently. SkittleBox said she spotted nothing wrong with the next piece I'm putting here, but that could obviously change depending on the viewer.

So the next piece is a picture of the two Hoenn champions, Steven and Wallace. I'm putting this image under a spoil in case someone here has a BURNING hatred against seeing these two characters together, even though there's nothing too "romantic" about it, if at all. I'm just making sure, as I want everyone to be able to enjoy my portfolio without being deterred by the content I decide to draw.

[​IMG]

I'm really proud of the above drawing anyways. It's probably one of the best things I've done so far. I AM ACTUALLY IN DENIAL OF BEING THE ARTIST THAT HOW GOOD IT IS PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IM THE ARTSIT

Skittle likes this.
  14. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Such adorable drawings! I love em all! (Makes me smile) Thanks for sharing!

15. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Hi! Two more things for you!

First thing is a little YouHane doodle! Nobody knows them or this ship? Nobody? Okay then it's going up anyways.

[​IMG]

Pures. Very pures.

Next is Marine Kotori! It's been aout 5-6 months since I've done her, and I wanted to do a proper redraw of her.

[​IMG]

This is probably one of the best things I've done to date. Expect to see her again in 6 months lmao.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Your last drawing is really well done. The clothes look really good!

17. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Here I am again to post more stuff in the only thread I ever post in anymore lmao

GET READY KIDDOS 5 NEW THINGS. GET READY FOR THE ART SPAM 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Starting off the thread right with the usual Kotori. I'm pretty sure everyone's used to the birbs at this point.

[​IMG]

From this point on, all my new art will use this inking style. I really like it!

Then we have yet another Kotori. Please help me.

[​IMG]

I drew this on vacation. I'm making very good use of my time. I swear.

Then we have an OC from I don't know where. I was requested to do this by someone.

[​IMG]

@SkittleBox DIS UR OC AND I DIDNT PUT MY SIG ON IT

Now we have 2 OCs. I love both of them.

[​IMG]

Her name is Raechel and she's an angel. You can see her girlfriend in the corner there.

Speaking of said girlfriend...

[​IMG]

Here she is. Her name is Xarla and she's a demon. She looks like one of my other OCs for some reason I weep

SnowboundBecca, JadeFox and Skittle like this.
  18. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    You know, there are some times I wish I had both the resources, time and patience to draw this good. Purely fantastic Wolfey, I love it.

19. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    AAAAAAAAA Wolfey your art is so adorable! I especially love how you draw hair and eyes.

20. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Great work Wolfey! I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future!