1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic Wolfey's Art Studio

Discussion in 'Market' started by Beffie, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~*Wolfey's Art Studio*~

this is just first my art shop... but it's the sequel!

Anyways, hello! I don't think I need to fully explain what this shop is since it's in the title and all, but this is essentially an art shop! New and fresh due to market rules and all blah blah blah. pls no ban

A lot of you on the server wanted to see this shop make a comeback, so here it is! Hooray.

Examples at the very end of the post.

~*Prices*~
    *all prices are subject to change in the future*

~*Traditional*~

Bust/Half body: 20PP

Full Body: 40PP

*2 characters: 50% of the base rates*
    *3 characters: 50% of the second character*
    I will only do up to 3 characters.

Add ons:

Backgrounds: can be negotiated.

All traditional art will be inked and either uncolored or minimally colored, depending on what I have around. The coloring if possible, is free!

~*Digital*~
    lets be honest this is the only section that youre in it for

Bust/Half body: 50PP

Full Body: 90PP

*2 characters: 50% of the base rates*
    *3 characters: 50% of the second character*
    *4+ characters: Base rates for 4th character onwards. This is because canvases with a lot of characters gets VERY cluttered!*

Add ons:

Shading: 20PP
    Backgrounds: Simple backgrounds are free (usually a color and some stars or something), intricate backgrounds will cost more.
    Lineless: 15PP (is likely to go up as I get better at this option. Lineless cannot include shading yet.)

~*Ordering*~
    I personally find order forums and the like to be pretty useless, so just come in here and smash your keyboard to miraculously spell out what you want!

I will only take up to 3 people at a time.

Feel free to help me with the total cost and all, because knowing me I'll make a mistake in the calculations 90% of the time.

~*Turnback time*~
    Admittedly I am very, VERY bad with remembering to do things. I will strive to have orders done within a week or two of liking your post (I will like your post when I start working on it!) but feel free to poke me if it's taking a bit!

~*Misc Stuff*~

Please do not be That Guy and come in here expecting your request NOW. I'll ignore you, and I'll ban you from ordering in the future! Sweet deal!

I'll draw anything that's not an animal/Pokémon! That being said, anthro animals are fine. Gijinkas are a maybe. If you ask for a Pokémon, I'll just ignore you.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include references for things I can't Google! This mostly applies to OCs.

I will send finished products in a reply to this thread, but if you want me to PM it to you on LV or Discord, that's fine too! If you don't want your final piece in this thread, that's fine too.

You can pay me at any time! If I post the final product and you don't pay within 5 days-1 week after the post, you get a nice lil temporary ban. If you do it again you can hang out with That Guy in the naughty corner.

I am willing to change things about the piece! I will try to send you a sketch before moving forward. You get 3 free changes before it costs you.

I will not make a version without my sig unless I trust you. I do not want anyone exploiting my work.

If enough people complain I'll change the font on this thread. This really isn't art related but whatever.

~*Examples*~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

both are the full body options!

[​IMG]

half body

[​IMG]

lineless

[​IMG]

full body (simple background)

[​IMG]

full body (detail background)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would like to order something

Full body simple background with shading
    Character: Saeyoung choi/707 from Mystic Messenger
    [​IMG]

If you can do this ^_^ Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Beffie likes this.
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hi there :3
    I wonder what my Yukit looks like in your style:
    https://toyhou.se/1276566.yukit
    It would be a digital fullbody, so 90 pp. Do you think you could make a transparent background?

Beffie likes this.
  4. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★

Attached Files:

5. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I think there's no room left so may I be put on the ping list for when you're open again for a full body with two characters? <3

6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @Pokémist hi!! thanks for the order, here it be!!

[​IMG]

sorry for letting this sit so long, Real Life happened here and there...... Real Life isnt a very good person i dont like him that much. if im not wrong it should be 110pp, feel free to pay that in the following week! ^^

Pokémist likes this.
  7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I love it. It looks beautiful, thank you very much. As for time, I dont care. Real life is happening with me too and I dislike him as well xD but good luck for everything. Great job at drawing though^^

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Cherry loves your art! So she wants to order too! But I see your 3 slots are full~ Take my order whenever you are free! No hurries~

Digital, half body, detailed background, shading please.
    [​IMG] She's from the anime Kamisama Kiss
    Is it possible to do her with open hair? If not, its fine.

#8 Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  9. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Are ya still open???