1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic Wolf's Swap Shop (closed)

Discussion in 'Market' started by Wolf Expert, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    closed shop.png
    Wolf's Swap Shop is closed

Days since last Swap Cauldron Explosion:
    The Swap Cauldron is empty
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Weighed down with too many of those annoying pokepoints and don’t know what to do with them? Wish you could magically turn those pesky points into something useful? Wolf’s Swap Shop is your go-to place for all your artsy needs! My ears may still be slightly singed from the last time the Swap Cauldron exploded, but I promise you the process is (relatively) painless!

All artwork must follow the Lake Valor rules and guidelines. This includes content (must be PG) and limitations such as signature dimensions.

If you would like to request a piece that doesn’t fall neatly into any of the items listed for sale, send me a PM and we’ll try to negotiate a price based on your description. Once we’ve reached an agreement, make a post here in the shop as you would normally so I can keep track of it easier. Please define it as a “custom order” and summarize what we agreed on, including the price.

I will only be taking a certain number of each type of request at one time. After the order forms for a specific item are sold out, I won’t be taking any more requests for that item until all of my currently open orders of that item are done. Please make sure orders are open for a specific item before making a request. Custom orders will take up an order for whatever is most applicable or whichever item has the most available orders. Artwork will be completed and uploaded in the order of request.

Each item is first come, first served with a maximum of 3 items per customer at one time. Please don’t spam, so if you are ordering more than one item at a time, include each item in a single post. After you make your initial order, I won’t be taking any more orders from you until your initial order is finished.

Payment is due upon order completion, but if you would prefer you can pay in advance when making the order. If you would like to pay in advance, specify in your order that you would like to do so and I will reply with a “receipt” once I receive your payment.

Keep in mind that once your orders are finished, they will be uploaded to my portfolio. I will reply to your order in the shop and redirect you to the finished piece to make sure you see it.

Any artwork that I do on request may be used as an example piece in the shop.​

So you may have noticed that counter at the store front displaying the number of days since the last Swap Cauldron explosion. That counter keeps track of how many active days the shop has been in operation since the last major catastrophe. “But what,” you may be asking, “can make a Swap Cauldron explode?”

If the Swap Cauldron is overloaded with orders, meaning each type of order is maxed out at the same time, the Swap Cauldron will explode. Lately, I've noticed the reagents I've been using for the potion aren't as good as they used to be. Cheap middleman suppliers are probably keeping the good stuff to themselves. I don't know what's causing it, but I think mixing together a certain number of orders, not necessarily all at once, might also make the cauldron explode, though probably less drastically. In the event of an explosion, none of the artwork requests will be uploaded until ALL are finished. I’ll need time to repair the Cauldron, after all!

That being said though, if the Cauldron happens to explode from an overload, that would probably cause a huge backup of orders that need to be completed. For that, I'll give everyone who has orders in at that time 40% off (rounding down) on all of their items as an apology for the inconvenience of the wait and the burns that everyone probably got from an exploding green mystery potion. As for the weirdly mixed reagents I've been getting lately, if the cauldron just happens to explode when you put your order in, there probably won't be that long of a wait, but you'll probably still get covered in a boiling green mystery potion. I can tell you from experience, that's not pleasant. If that were to happen, I'd give 20% off (rounding down) on the item that makes it explode. That should help pay for some Burn Heals!

The Swap Cauldron can explode either by being overloaded with too many orders at once, or after a certain number of orders has been put in. In the event of an overload, everyone gets 40% off their orders. In the event of a random explosion, the order that causes it gets 20% off.

When the Cauldron explodes, the counter for the number of days since the last explosion will be set to 0. The following day, the status message above the counter will change to “The Swap Cauldron is being repaired”. The Swap Cauldron will be repaired when all requests are finished and uploaded. The number on the counter will not increase until the Swap Cauldron is fully repaired and the shop can resume normal operation.

If I need to close the shop for any reason, the status will change to, “The Swap Cauldron is empty”. During the time the Swap Cauldron is empty, no orders can be taken, regardless of how many are in stock, and the counter will not be raised or lowered.

Any change in the condition of the Swap Cauldron will result in a change to the shop front’s image.
    Art Styles
    Line art-a basic line art. Only available on Artwork Requests.
    cauldron line.png

Cartoon style-a fully colored piece with line art
    illusion.png

Photo style-a more realistic art style without lines. Costs an additional 5pp on all orders unless otherwise specified.
    Lake Valor.png

Items for Sale
    An avatar for your account. Includes a transparent background on request.

Signatures-15pp
    Get a cool signature that will show up at the bottom of your posts! These will always be maximum size, as defined by the LV signature size limit (500x350), unless specified as a smaller size upon request.

Get a matching Avatar and Signature set.

Artwork Requests-varying price
    Good for fanfiction cover art or just for general artwork requests, such as character portraits.
    Each type of artwork request includes one character with the base price. Backgrounds and additional characters will include an additional cost. Largest size available will be 700x700 for square images and 500x800 or 800x500 for rectangular images.

Base Prices

Basic line art-10pp
    Cartoon style-15pp
    Photo style-25pp

Additional costs

Cost for background-10pp
    Cost per additional character-5pp

Desktop Wallpapers-50 pp
    Can be custom fit to the size of your computer screen.​

Order Forms
    Please specify which item you're ordering when you fill out an order form. Some of the order forms look very similar so I can't always tell right away if it isn't specified.

Maximum size for an avatar is 300x300. If you would like a transparent background, please specify under “Description of background”. Otherwise, describe what background you would like.

Cartoon or Photo Style:

Description of character:

Description of background:

*Optional-include reference images for your avatar in a spoiler’s tab.​
    0/2 in stock

One foreground character comes included in the base price of the signature. If you don’t want a character in your signature, you can opt to leave it out. If you choose not to have a character in your signature, please specify under “Description of foreground character”.

Additional characters can be requested for 3pp each.

Cartoon or Photo style:

Description of foreground character(s):

*Optional-include reference images for characters in a spoiler’s tab.

Text for your signature (include font and color):​
    0/2 in stock
    As opposed to the base signature order, a foreground character for your signature is required for a matching bundle, since the foreground character will also be used as your Avatar. If you want to have a signature without a character or with a separate character from your Avatar, please order your Avatar and Signature separately. You can still specify if you would like a transparent Avatar background. If you would like a non-transparent background for your Avatar, the background will match up to your signature’s background.

In addition to the required Avatar/foreground character, you can also request additional characters for 3pp each. If you order additional characters, please be sure to specify which character will be your Avatar.

Cartoon or Photo style:

Description of avatar/foreground character:

Description of additional characters (if applicable):

Description of signature background:

Text for your signature (Include font and color):​
    0/1 in stock

Type of art (Line/Cartoon/Photo)-

Canvas shape (square/portrait/landscape) and size:

Description of character(s):

Description of background (if applicable):​
    0/3 in stock

Includes a background and one character for the base price. Backgrounds are required, but you can request a background without a character. Any additional characters will cost an additional 5pp. All wallpapers will be done in the Photo style unless otherwise specified. Photo style wallpapers DON’T include an additional cost.

Computer resolution:

*Optional-include reference images for characters in a spoiler’s tab.​
    0/1 in stock

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Type of art (Line/Cartoon/Photo)- Cartoon

Canvas shape (square/portrait/landscape) and size: Landscape, whatever fits best but probably largest size.

Description of character(s): My OC Marine and her trusty Alolan Vulpix and Litleo, please.
    [​IMG]

*Optional-include references to characters in a spoiler’s tab.

Description of background (if applicable): I would love a night time on the beach kind of thing. A full moon and gentle waves, maybe with the vulpix and Litleo playing in the surf?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity

Canvas shape (square/portrait/landscape) and size: Square, I'd like a smaller than the Riolu example though.

Description of character(s): Quilava

*Optional-include references to characters in a spoiler’s tab.
    [​IMG]
    The above spoiler has a cartoon quilava. I don't want my artword like that but what I want is for the quilava's head to be looking at me (like riolu) and the flames flaring up and the two front paws like riolu. Could you add a Pokéball under the hands as well? No background is needed, I would like if you could pm me on discord so that I can get everything straight before you being working on my order. Thanks.

Description of background (if applicable):

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Cartoon or Photo Style: Cartoon

Description of avatar: Darkrai

Description of background: Can I have Darkrai floating in front of the moon, similar to the reference image below, but with the white parts of the moon swapped with red and the red bleeds off the moon into the night time sky

[​IMG]

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    The Alolan Vulpix and Litleo each count as additional characters. If that's okay with you, the total cost would come to 35pp. (+5 for each of the two additional characters and +10 for the background.) Assuming that's okay, you'll be first in the queue.

Sure thing! Your total for it will be 15pp once it's done. I'll message you on discord once you're up in the queue.

Would you like a dark background like in your reference image, or would you want everything behind Darkrai and the moon to be transparent? Either way, it will be 10pp once it's done.

6. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Yep, that is perfectly fine by me. I have the PP to make a lot of orders in the future as well.

Wolf Expert likes this.
  7. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    A dark background will do, thanks :)

Wolf Expert likes this.
  8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey there Wolf Expert! I've been waiting for this day to come, so then I can order from here!

Canvas shape (square/portrait/landscape) and size: square

A Zorua, wearing a white scarf and glasses. I'd like to have the Zorua having a happy, yet mischievous smile, but the rest is up to you ^_^

[​IMG]

Description of background (if applicable):
    Id like to have a grassy background, kind of like what our Zorua card for the Summer Scramble had.

9. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Alright. That will be 25pp once it's done.

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Darn I missed out on the art slots! Let me know if you refill that cauldron again! XD <3

11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @Wolf Expert I saw the finished piece! It is really good! I will send the PP now.

Wolf Expert likes this.
  12. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    I'm going to start posting orders here in addition to on my portfolio, so here are the first two.

Marine.png

Quilava.png

Vigilance likes this.
  13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    sent the PP + a tip! Can you also reserve the next art slot opening for me?

Wolf Expert likes this.
  14. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Thanks for the tip!

I know AeroHail was wanting one too. Since I don't know how many people will want them, I'm keeping it as first come, first served. You can order up to 3 things at once though, so if you want more than one next time there are some orders available, you don't have to order them one at a time.

15. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    @DrGetus here it is!

Darkrai.png

16. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Here it is, @TheIllusionFox.
    illusion.png

This was the last one in the queue. All of the orders are back in stock!

JadeFox likes this.
  17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Thank you so much! I believe I owe you 25 PP now? I'll go ahead and send the PP in a moment!

Wolf Expert likes this.
  18. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Wolf Expert likes this.
  19. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★

Cartoon or Photo style: Cartoon

Description of avatar/foreground character: Blake Belladona from RWBY, looking fierce and determined.

[​IMG]

Description of signature background: A City under the full moon, maybe with Blake standing on top of a building and looking over the skyline?

Text for your signature (Include font and color): Cloaked in Shadows (purple, Crown Title), Lillie (white, Visitor)

20. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★

Canvas shape (square/portrait/landscape) and size: Portrait, any size is fine

Description of character(s):-http://toyhou.se/335092.kat

Description of background (if applicable): None if needed but you can draw one if you want :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.