1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic Wolf's Swap Shop (closed)

Discussion in 'Market' started by Wolf Expert, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Aww shoot, I got busy/unmotivated again and forgot my shop existed.

I might be raising prices soon since, especially with Pokéball costs, the things in my shop are starting to look pretty underpriced. I've also been considering opening an actual art shop for money, so I might take the AeroHail approach and charge more. I haven't decided yet.

@Cherry3Fairy @Pory-ZPlayz @endmaster4390 @Laserdragon14 I'm sorry I've been so terrible about this. It's been a horribly long time since I've managed to be productive, so let me know if you guys still want your orders or if you want any changes made to them.

Yeah, that sounds fine. It'll be 10pp when it's done.

I won't be taking any more requests after this, until I figure out what I'm doing with the pricing and the other art shop.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I actuaally forgot I have my order pending~ but I still want it plz~♡
    There are many changes tho~
    Serena's outfit~
    [​IMG]
    And for the background;
    Serena, braxien and sylveon sitting beside a fireplace if possible.
    Braxien wearing the same outfit I asked for fennekin above and sylveon as well.
    As for the texts; Cherry Christmas! (upper left corner.)
    Cherry3Fairy (lower right corner)
    Whatever colour and font you like.

I think I made everything clear. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
  4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I'd like to request a cartoon style work of a shiny male Nidoran on Route 4 (Kanto, just to give you a vague idea of what the background should look like), with a small version of me, where my soul is leaving my body due to shock.

Also, I think you're undervaluing your work quite a bit! If it's alright, I want to pay a minimum of 150 as a base price before the additional character (me) is factored in.

5. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    @Wolf Expert is it too late to slightly change my order?

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Hey, so I know it's been a long time and I'm thinking that it might be best if I just go ahead and close the shop. I had been busy for a long time before and then my motivation for doing this had just tanked. You've all waited too long already as it is and it isn't fair to any of you to keep waiting around when I can't get around to actually drawing anything.

For the inconvenience, I think I'll go ahead and give everyone who was waiting on something pp equal to what they would have paid for the art they ordered.

I might reopen the shop one day, but for now I think this is the end of it. I might leave this thread open for another day or so if anyone wants to leave any last messages (you can also PM me if you want) but after that I think I'm going to go ahead and close it down.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  7. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    It's sad to think you're closing this down, but I understand you wanting to. I love your art, and seeing people coming to you really makes me want to try just as hard as you do. You're an inspiration, Wolf, and that will never change. Even though you may be shutting your shop down, I'll just say thank you for being an amazing person and a great influence on fools like me. Thank you, once again.

Wolf Expert likes this.
  8. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    I'm going to try to be more productive art-wise, but I need to draw more for myself for that to happen. So I might start uploading more stuff to my portfolio thread soon.

And you're not a fool, ya fool! :P

9. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Too bad. Ya art is amazing. I wish ya the besy of luck with ya art1

10. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    All of the PP I promised has been handed out. PoryZ actually paid ahead of time, so I went ahead and gave them double to include a refund.

I'll be closing the shop now, so that's the end for now. Hopefully I'll feel up to doing this again one day.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.