1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic Wolf's Swap Shop (closed)

Discussion in 'Market' started by Wolf Expert, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Thank you! I've paid you and thrown in a tip.

Wolf Expert likes this.
  3. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Ooo, a sale. I'd like a bundle please!

Cartoon or Photo style: Cartoon

Description of avatar/foreground character: A Sableye, fingering gems

[​IMG]

Description of signature background: A mining cave with gems. I'd love it if you could make it somehow Halloween-y? Both the Sabeleye and the cave.

Text for your signature (Include font and color): "My precious . . . " in grey Architects Daughter. Preferably somewhere low and out of the way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Alright, that will be 10pp after the Halloween discount.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Type of art (Line/Cartoon/Photo)- Either photo or Cartoon, what you think is best.

Canvas shape (square/portrait/landscape) and size: Potrait probably

Description of character(s): Daphne and her trusty shiny Furret Cerise. I want Daphne to be drawn in a witch costume, like the one from FE: Fates. Can Cerise have a smaller witch hat with a small flower?

*Optional-include reference images for characters in a spoiler’s tab.
    [​IMG] Daphne

[​IMG][​IMG]

Description of background (if applicable): A night sky in a forest or something like that.

6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Type of art (Line/Cartoon/Photo)- Photo

Canvas shape (square/portrait/landscape) and size: computer?

Description of character(s): I only have 2 characters
    One dark: She has long black hair, black/dark eyes, black top, skirt, gloves (Gloves goes until her elbow) and boots. she wears a gold bracelet. Has a scar over her eye, which make one eye lighter than the other. also a scar that comes from under her top and scars coming from above her clothes

second light: High ponytail blond hair, yellow/blue eyes, wears a dress that goes above her knees, mostly white, with light blue covers and a blue belt with some stars on her dress that rests n her hips. she has normal white gloves

*Optional-include reference images for characters in a spoiler’s tab.

Description of background (if applicable): a name Twilight Darkness, that the evil character is sitting on one of the letters, that part a little darker.
    on the other side is the light character standing and having a little light around that part. rest a mix.

can ya tell me how much this will cost plz?

7. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Yo, I was thinking of getting some art from you. And since it's Halloween, and a discount, WHY NOT?!?!?!?

Cartoon style
    Character(s): Victini wearing a witches hat, hands at sides, looking spooky.
    Background: Transparent

Desktop Wallpaper
    Style: Cartoon style
    Victini and Mew around a cauldron, both wearing witches hats, throwing random stuff into a cauldron, trying to look spooky (and failing)
    Image graphics: 1920 x 1080
    Background: Transparent

Yay thanks bye.

#67 Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  8. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Whew, okay, I'm super behind on things thanks to my internet being out. Time to get moving!

Can do! If you want it in the photo style, it will be 20, or if you want it in cartoon it will be 15, both of those with the discount already applied. I wasn't sure if the price would matter, so I just thought I'd mention it. If it still doesn't matter to you either way, I'll probably go with photo since I haven't done a lot in that style lately.

Is this for an art request or a desktop wallpaper? I'm pretty sure that's the art order form, but you listed the size and shape as computer. The biggest sizes I do for art orders are 700x700 for squares and 500x800/800x500 for landscape and portraits. Since victorystar got their order for a wallpaper in without any issues first, and I only do one order form for those at a time, if that is what you wanted you'll have to wait until I finish with the other orders.

Is there a specific skin tone you wanted your characters to have? When I first read the "light and dark" parts of the description I thought it was referring to skin color but after reading it all the way through I don't think that's what you meant but I wanted to make sure. I'm not entirely sure what your description of the scars for the first character meant either.

Yes, why not! *Throws orange and black confetti everywhere.* Oh no, what a mess I've made all around my cauldron. Pumpkaboo, please clean this confetti up.

I can do a transparent background for your wallpaper if you want that, but if you're actually planning on setting it as your desktop wallpaper, it will probably just look like a black background unless you overlay it onto another image. If that's okay with you, I'll go ahead and do that.

So that's 5pp for the avatar and 27 for the wallpaper, 32pp total if you want to pay for it all at once when they're both done.

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Photo style is good, I have the PP to pay for it.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    I see. Im sorry yes its for the art request. And I wasnt sure about the size.

As of the character. Rhe first one is an evil character and the second one is a good character.
    As of the scars. If ya can refrain it to. One scar that goes across oneof her eyes. I am fine with it.
    If it is to hard. Than I think of something totally different. I am sorry for not having a good ref

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    @Pixel here ya go, sorry for the wait!

Shiro.png

Pixel likes this.
  12. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Yeah! YAY! For the bottom one (which, by the way, is ME) that would be fine for both. I'm good with it. I'll pay you when it's finished. Or I could pay now...eh.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Thank you very much! It looks amazing~

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Hello! I'm here as a customer!
    An avatar, please.
    Cartoon or Photo Style: photo style

Description of character: Serena. Wearing the clothes which I have in my avatar right now. Sitting on green grass with her Fenniken beside her. No need to make her whole body visible. Upto her waist is okay.

Description of background: Light pink coloured background with few small stars of light blue colour.

Reference: http://imgur.com/XxnB72P
    Serena's hair, can they be like this with a bit bigger bangs?

Thanks!
    The cost is 15 PP, right?

15. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Okay, I'll give it a try. (sorry I missed this post earlier) The price for that will be 40pp, let me know if that's okay with you.

Yep, 15! So do you want them sitting on grass with everything behind being pink with the stars? I might have to either not show them sitting in the grass or do a full body version, since I don't think there would be a way to crop it to be above the waist and still be able to show that they're sitting on grass.

------------

Just a quick note to anyone who ordered before today (November 1st) and had a Halloween themed request, I'll still give the discount for those since it's my fault for being slow (and sick) that they aren't done yet. It should be obvious that the discount would still apply, but I thought I'd say it anyway just in case anyone was wondering about that.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    That is fine by me. Thank you. If it is to hard lemme kno2

17. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    @Wolf Expert That's fine! Take as much time as you need!

18. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Thanks for letting us know! Take as much time as you need to finish up.

19. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    I'm working on a new signature for myself right now. I wanted to try out a new art program, but I think it will take me some time to get used to, so once I'm done with my signature, I'll go back to using the other program and start getting those requests done.

20. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    @StOwl here they are. I tried a sort of rock/crystal texture around the edges.

sable ava.png
    sable sig.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.