1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wolf's Writing World

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Wolf Winters, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf Winters

Wolf Winters Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey everybody it's me Wolf! I haven't been a member for very long and i don't know many people here, but maybe this can not only help me, but also all of you.

This is a forum for literature. You have a Pokémon story that you're unsure of, you can put it here. You have a story you want people to know about, put it here.

All in all, this is a topic for all Pokémon authors out there.

All types of Pokémon stories are welcome and there aren't any critics in this forum(at least i hope not), but if your an author, but don't have much interest in putting your stories here. You're free to post any advice you may have for any of us younger author's

I'm a Pokémon author myself, you can check me out on Fanfiction as W. R. Winters if you want to check out any of my previously posted stories.

Well that's all i got. Remember all types of Pokémon authors and stories are welcomed here. I hope to here from any readers out there soon.

I welcome you to Wolf's Writing World!

Signed,
    Wolf Winters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.