1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wolfy Arts!

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by 08Wolf08, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 08Wolf08

08Wolf08 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Herro e'rybodeh! I got some digital stuffs I made on DA and well, I might as well upload here for everyone to see! Sorry, they're pretty big images ^^;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

.. And this one below, I legitimatley made this one out of boredom and because I'm also a fan of the Sonic series. I wanted to see what a Pokémon would look like in Sonic style, so I chose a Luxray to convert. ^-^
    [​IMG]

More will be posted as I doodle more later!

Cobalt likes this.
  2. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Ooooh! I remember seeing that last one on dA! Love it. I especially like that first one. We have some Blaziken lovers on the forums, I bet they'll be happy to see that. I think my favorite is the last one, and I'm not even a Sonic fan! ouo

Keep up the good work!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Wow those are really nice! I wish I could draw but I'm too lazy to practice :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Ooooohhhh!!! Pretty!!!! :DDD We really should do a collab sometime~

5. MadHatterGirl

MadHatterGirl School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Woah! Those are pretty sweet! I love the way you've done the lineart and colours. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.