1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wonder Trade experiences!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    As most of us know, the sixth and seventh generation main series Pokémon games have a Wonder Trade feature, which allows you to send off one Pokémon to be traded with a random player. You never know what your trade partner will send in return--could be a lv. 1 Caterpie or even something as cool as a Lv. 100 5IV shiny Bisharp (one of my personal results)!

What have been some memorable Wonder Trade moments for you? Have you received any Pokémon through Wonder Trade you've used on your team? Perhaps shinies or breeds with Egg Moves/Hidden Abilities? What have you sent out yourself?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FNT

FNT Collector

Storm The Fort
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.2
    Ultra Ball ★★
    I remember receiving a shiny 5 IV Rotom Wash on Sun

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I got a Feraligatr for one of my “Failed shiny attempt” charmanders.

4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I used to use Wonder Trade a lot because it's fun to see what Pokémon you'll get. I've gotten quite a few Legendaries, some of which were shiny, as well as other random shiny Pokémon. The typical giveaway types lol.

FNT likes this.
  5. FNT

FNT Collector

Storm The Fort
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.2
    Ultra Ball ★★
    Yeah after wonder trading for a while there are plenty of legendaries and rare Pokémon that are battle ready or shiny

6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I've gotten hacked legendaries from youtubes and twitchers on WTWs on multiple occasions in both gens 6 and 7. it rarely happens but when it does it feels kinda wierd.

7. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I was WTing on Christmas once, and got a shiny Latias with "Merry Xmas" as the nickname.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  8. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I've gotten a couple perfect IV shiny legendaries, obviously hacked, but it's still nice to receive them. This isn't my encounter, but Griffin McElroy was doing a X playthrough and received an Azurill incorrectly named BouyantButt. His reaction following was hysterical.

9. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I've gotten plenty of good stuff from WT and I'm doing a giveaway of some of the stuff that I have gotten and I even give some of perfect IV or 5 IV Pokémon onto WT

10. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I ended up getting a Pokémon from the lv event through wonder trade once

11. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I got a Level 100, Togekiss with competitive EV spread, perfect IV's, and with hidden ability. It was one of the happiest wonder trade moments for me and I use it a lot in the battle tree.

12. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I got tons of shiny from Wonder Trade: Seviper, Aipom, Umbreon, ...

13. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Today, I’m fact I got a shiny dragonair and a shiny manaphy

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Heh, I've gotten a perfect HA Shiny Toucannon from one of those 24 hour stream things XD Also a perfect Shiny Milotic.

In terms of (*probably*) legit trades, I always get excited when I get Dream Ball Pokémon, as they're getting increasingly rare. Porygon and Sableye are two I was excited to get ^^

15. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    lvl 100 diancie with perfect ivs and perfect moveset :O

FedoraMelody likes this.
  16. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Honestly the one wonder trade experience i remember is getting a Fearow named You Are Garbage. I kept him because I felt bad for him LOL

17. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I have a few shinies from Auslovetv or something like that and I'm super-stoked! I also got my favorite shinies from wondertrading.

18. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I once received a level 3 wingull. It was shiny. Also it's IVs weren't that great. But it was a shiny Wingull. I need to use it sometime, because Peligod.

19. Cadbureon

Anima
    (Litwick)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8.5
    I have a Zubat received from wonder trade. It would have been released as there was nothing special about it, however I found myself oddly amused at it’s name being ‘FU’ so I kept it instead.

Sending out some Glameows now, so maybe I’ll get something that tops it. And I did get something that topped it: a shiny Darkrai from Auslovetv. I wasn't even paying attention so that was a nice surprise.

#19 Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  20. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Till now I've never gotten a shiny/legendary per wondertrade. But since I do it rarely, it isn't that surprising. I often just get Pikipek or similiar Pokémon, which I'll release to the wild.