1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wonder Trade experiences!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    I often send out legendaries I don't need, wormhole shinies, and breedjects. I've gotten a shiny Rapidash, shiny Staryu, and shiny Nidoran (F), as well as a Phione and tons of high IV/hidden ability lovelies.

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    I've gotten a ton of stuff thanks to WTW. Mostly garbage, though I have gotten a few Pokémon with good IVs and/or in rare Pokéballs. So far the only shiny that I've gotten though it is a Lunatone (which also happens to have perfect IVs).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Crazy wonder trade stories!
    -I got a shiny Mawile that wasn’t hacked
    -I got a hacked shiny Pidove
    -I got a level 81 Japanese Solgaleo holding a poison barb
    -and also hundreds of Poochyenas and Zigzagoons

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    I did a ton of Wonder Trading. I mostly got common stuff but among them was:

-A shiny Swampert
    -A shiny Happiny
    -A shiny Victini
    -A shiny Genesect

The Victini and Genesect were both hacked though. Victini can't be obtained shiny and Genesect was available shiny through an event a long time ago but it had a fixed nature and the one I got didn't have that nature.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    My favorite WT moment was when i accidently wondertraded with Hrae while I was talking to him. Gosh, that was so funny

6. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    A Shiny Mewtwo. I was randomly trading away extra HA good-IV hatches I had since I prefer to instead of just releasing them, but then I came across a Shiny Mewtwo (this was when XY was still going strong) and it was honestly one of the only shinies I ever got in WT.

(Later traded it to a friend who always wanted a Shiny Mewtwo, but now I have a Shiny Vaporeon instead, so it's all good.)

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've gotten a few Lv. 100 shinies, they're probably hacked but hey I don't have to do any of the work. I also got a Lv. 100 Garchomp with a mixed moveset and all the right IVs and nature needed to be properly used. Best and most hilarious moment was still when I traded with Morg while we where doing WTW. I also got a mon back I bred and hatched, I remember it because it had the name indicating it was from out WTW events.

8. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    I really don't like wonder trade, but I tried it out a few times when XY came out. I got a shiny Pokéball vivillon when it wasn't obtainable yet even in its non-shiny form.

...That's why I don't like them. At least for now.

9. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    The first really good Wonder Trade experience I've had is in Pokémon Y when I sent out a really low-level Surskit and got in return a lvl 100 shiny Giratina. I treasured that Pokémon for a long time and still love it and Wonder Trading to this day