1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Wonder Trade Weekly #16

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Absolute Zero, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8

Wonder Trade Weekly #16

Wonder Trade Weekly is back again! Returned for another round, our recurring segment in which we work together throughout the week to send out quality Pokémon nicknamed with a special URL out to the world through Wonder Trade, to lead those Pokémon's recipients to the lovely Lake Valor.​

This is how we do it:

- Breed a bunch of impressive Pokémon.
    - Nickname them all "tradepkm.net", which is a redirect URL to Lake Valor's homepage.
    - Send them out en-masse on Generation 7 Wonder Trade, whole boxes every week.

It's as easy as that! Now, when I say "impressive Pokémon", I'm talking about Pokémon with great IVs, or with egg moves, or with preferable natures; all that good stuff. If you're unsure what any of that means, just ask me, Negative Zero, and I'll be glad to clarify. Now let's be generous to the Pokémon Trainers of the world: Wonder Trade sees enough unloved Pikipek as it is, so we should give away something nice.

Rules

- All Pokémon must be nicknamed "tradepkm.net" (so people are redirected back to LV when they try that url).
    - For this to count, you must post complete boxes. You may send these out anytime during the week, but only full boxes earn points.
    - Your must take pictures of your entire box as proof before and after Wonder Trading or you will not be eligible for prizes.
    - To get prizes for getting someone to join through our WT, please edit your post here with a link to their profile.

Prizes

- For every full box you trade away, you'll earn a nice 12 PokéPoints for yourself.
    - For every member who joins Lake Valor during that week and mentions getting a tradepkm.net Pokémon leading them here, every weekly participant will get an additional 6 PokéPoints on top of those first 12.
    - If the Pokémon that brought a new member here has your OT, you'll get another-another 12 PokéPoints.
    - This means that if you send out just one box of 30 Pokémon and bring a member here, you'll get 30 PokéPoints and a new friend. Is that great or what!
    - Once you send out a total of 10 boxes, you become eligible for the Wonder Trade Operative medal on your profile page. This is 10 boxes total, not 10 boxes in one week; so please pace yourself!

Additional Information

- The thread will close Sunday midnight and a new one will go up the following Monday morning (GMT).
    - If you're unsure of how to breed impressive Pokémon, or if you think it's too hard, send me a PM or find me in Discord. It may seem like a time consuming process but surprisingly, it is not. If you're a first timer, I'll even help you set up with a neat little breedable Pokémon for free.
    - Also, a favor to ask: due to my personal internet connection stuff, it is way easier for me if you upload your proof through the "upload a file" function using images that aren't high in resolution. I appreciate images that are less than 1 full MB in size if you can do that in still have a clear picture.

All right, that should cover it. Now let's get busy and spread the word!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I've been meaning to start taking part in WTW for a while now and I've finally just gotten around to it. As you can see here I started off with a box fun of Squirtle, each named tradepkm.net and with the egg moves Aura Sphere, Aqua Jet and Dragon Pulse.
    [​IMG]
    And now I've got a box full of random Pokémon from across the globe, mostly from Japan. I was surprised to get three different Magikarp.
    [​IMG]
    I'm not sure what I'll be breeding for next week yet, but I think I'm going to try and get them in Dream Balls, plus whatever egg moves I get them. I'll also try to take clearer pictures, that first one was blurrier than I thought it was when I took it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Absolute Zero likes this.
  3. Absolute Zero

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I am out of this blasted wormhole and back to breeding and wonder trading! Let's do this!

12 Froakie with Toxic Spikes and Bestow, Timid in nature, and at least 4 perfect IVs each.
    18 Phione with at 3-4 perfect IVs each, various natures.

If you were led to LV by a wonder traded Pokémon named tradepkm.net with the Original Trainer Keeta, say hello!

Attached Files:

4. Absolute Zero

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    This concludes Week 16 of Wonder Trade Weekly (yes, I know it was a 14 day week, time is wibbly-wobbly). Points will be distributed soon. See you next week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.