1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Wonder Trade Weekly #19

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Absolute Zero, Sep 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8

Wonder Trade Weekly #19

Wonder Trade Weekly is back again! Returned for another round, our recurring segment in which we work together throughout the week to send out quality Pokémon nicknamed with a special URL out to the world through Wonder Trade, to lead those Pokémon's recipients to the lovely Lake Valor.​

This is how we do it:

- Breed a bunch of impressive Pokémon.
    - Nickname them all "tradepkm.net", which is a redirect URL to Lake Valor's homepage.
    - Send them out en-masse on Generation 7 Wonder Trade, whole boxes every week.

It's as easy as that! Now, when I say "impressive Pokémon", I'm talking about Pokémon with great IVs, or with egg moves, or with preferable natures; all that good stuff. If you're unsure what any of that means, just ask me, Negative Zero, and I'll be glad to clarify. Now let's be generous to the Pokémon Trainers of the world: Wonder Trade sees enough unloved Pikipek as it is, so we should give away something nice.

Rules

- All Pokémon must be nicknamed "tradepkm.net" (so people are redirected back to LV when they try that url).
    - For this to count, you must post complete boxes. You may send these out anytime during the week, but only full boxes earn points.
    - Your must take pictures of your entire box as proof before and after Wonder Trading or you will not be eligible for prizes.
    - To get prizes for getting someone to join through our WT, please edit your post here with a link to their profile.

Prizes

- For every full box you trade away, you'll earn a nice 12 PokéPoints for yourself.
    - For every member who joins Lake Valor during that week and mentions getting a tradepkm.net Pokémon leading them here, every weekly participant will get an additional 6 PokéPoints on top of those first 12.
    - If the Pokémon that brought a new member here has your OT, you'll get another-another 12 PokéPoints.
    - This means that if you send out just one box of 30 Pokémon and bring a member here, you'll get 30 PokéPoints and a new friend. Is that great or what!
    - Once you send out a total of 10 boxes, you become eligible for the Wonder Trade Operative medal on your profile page. This is 10 boxes total, not 10 boxes in one week; so please pace yourself!

Additional Information

- The thread will close Sunday midnight and a new one will go up the following Monday morning (GMT).
    - If you're unsure of how to breed impressive Pokémon, or if you think it's too hard, send me a PM or find me in Discord. It may seem like a time consuming process but surprisingly, it is not. If you're a first timer, I'll even help you set up with a neat little breedable Pokémon for free.
    - Please try to make your photos clear. You don't need to go all-out with an enormous 4160x3120 pixel image, but it's important to be able to read things like your OT in these screenshots. Please refer back to just about any previous week's event if you're looking for clarity on what makes a good picture for this purpose

All right, that should cover it. Now let's get busy and spread the word!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Oh boy, this is a big week for me. Got four whole boxes ready to be catapulted to the world!

Details (not mentioning the absolute 4-5 perfect IVs on every single one of these) per the creative and descriptive box names seen in these pictures:

D : These 24 Froakie are all Timid in nature, know Bestow and Toxic Spikes. The Honedge have the egg move Wide Guard.
    E: These 27 Fennekin are all Modest and know Wish and Heat Wave. Those Froakie also know Toxic Spikes and Bestow.
    F: These 12 Froakie and 18 Fennekin all know the previously mentioned egg moves and are all of varying natures.
    G: These 27 Froakie are all Protean and are of varying natures, with the previously mentioned egg moves. The Fennekin are the same the others.

I'll update this post after these go out. If you were led to Lake Valor by one of these Pokémon nicknamed tradepkm.net and with the OT "Keeta", that was me! Why not stay a while and say hello?

EDIT: It took most of the week, but I finally got these four boxes out! As detailed in the last four photos:

Attached Files:

#2 Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    I'm back after having missed last week. This time I've sent out a box of Eevees in Luxury Balls (useful for anyone who wants to evolve theirs into an Umbreon or Espeon), each with 4-5 perfect IVs (this is the first time that I've ever bred for IVs, actually) as the Egg Move Curse (because the 5 IV Wooper I used to breed these happened to have it).
    [​IMG]
    I ended up with only two Magikarp this time rather than the normal three and I also managed to get a shiny Lunatone, which is the first and so far only shiny that I've gotten over Wonder Trade.
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Absolute Zero likes this.
  4. Absolute Zero

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Oh boy, am I late or what!

Thanks for participating! Points will be distributed shortly, and I'll see you again in the next thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.