1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Woomy dat Gwoomy

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Gwoomy, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What is the craziest thing you have ever done on LV?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Well... Hollow Knight, Steven Universe, Splatoon, Animal Crossing, MLP I have no idea if these are franchises lmao

It's been cool but hot, I guess, if that makes sense x)
    I've never eaten taco in my life!
    See above :'D

Oh, past year, my memory doesn't go that far

I don't use earbuds at all, headphones are better (ew getting something in your ear), and I don't like wireless because I don't really want my head to be blasted with bluetooth energy

No idea! I just really like to be fast and land big hits because that's a pretty good strategy most of the NPCs and I don't like battling other players

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Are you looking forward to the Steven Universe movie coming soon?

What’s your favorite activity in Animal Crossing?

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    YOU FUCKING BET I AM!! AND THERE'S A TRAILER COMING SATURDAY <3 <3

Oh, I love a lot of things in this game/franchise! Hm. Maybe… yeah no I can't choose lmao

5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Pmd: Gates to Infinity has been a rather unsuccessful game. Do you feel like that it deserves more attention and respect?
    In Psmd, there are a few other Pokémon that go to school with you in the first part of the game. Your favourite?
    Your most emotional moment in the entire Pmd series?
    Your favourite Mystery Dungeon?

6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    What was learning English like?

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    I haven't played it, so I can't know what it's like. I'd say as long as you're respectful of those who like it…
    I went to check, and I like Espurr. But she does get way more screen time.
    I remember distinctly, when I was battling the Dark Matter in secret, under my covers in the middle of the night… At some point, it just seems like all hope is lost, everyone's been turned into stone, and you and your partner are gonna be stuck with the Dark Matter forever… and there's that moment when the partner decides she won't give up, ever, and she starts hitting it even though we're unevolved and "weak" again, and with the music and everything it's just… I was legit crying.
    PSMD, the first I ever played, obviously has a special place in my heart. <3

Fun fact, when I was little, my parents would speak to each other in english when they didn't want me to understand… so I hated it. x)
    Then I didn't especially like it, until some random summer where I dunno, magic happened? And poof I was better at english and I liked it now!

Sethal likes this.
  8. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Favorite Hollow Knight boss?

9. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Oh, the last question of mine meant the mystery dungeons themselves, not the games. Though, I 've to agree with you concerning Spmd.

If you could make the story for the next upcoming Pmd game, how would it go?

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What has been your biggest challenge so far for the summer scramble?

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    What inspired you to create your event for the Summer Scramble? (If the mods don’t actually make the events, forget that this question exists)
    Do you prefer RGB or Teal, Magenta, Yellow?

12. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Are you Team Mareep or Team Wooloo?

13. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    What is your favourite pre-Gen5 dragon type~?

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi @Gwoomy I come with some questions for you!

- What have you been up to during this quarantine couple of months? Did you pick up anew new hobbies?
    - What video games are you currently playing a lot of?
    - Have there been any Pokémon for which your opinion has changed over the past month (aka you now like them or conversely, you don't like them?)

15. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hello friend. How's quarantine life?

What's your favorite Pokédex entry of two Pokémon species' relations? Like how Shellder bites Slowpoke's head or tail and makes it evolve...Mareanie a predator of Corsola....etc

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    hey guess what. it's me. i'm answering questions. woohoo

just like that i'd say hornet, because i like her a lot as a whole. as for the one i remember the most, probably the mantis lords-- i remember how long it took to beat them and how many repeated attempts i had to go through haha

well it would have more starter choices than just the starters and pikachu, for one. as for the story, i'm gonna be honest i couldn't think of anything lmao but i'd be extremely happy if a new pmd existed at all tbh.

(glances at the date) yeahhhh i don't know how to answer this one anymore oops

sorry. i don't remember. what was it in 2019 again. hold on i'm curious now. yeah i still don't remember though, sorry
    hmm. just for the colors i'd say teal magenta yellow because it's prettier but in other contexts not sure lol

wooloo all the freaking way
    (electric type is better than normal though, i'm not a fan of normal)

pre-gen 5, i'd say latias, flygon or origin giratina!

hi vig (even though you probably won't see this)

- i don't think i picked up much at all heh i'm not good at productivity
    - well right now there's this previously-mobile-only game called Sky: Children of the Light that came on on switch and i've been liking it a lot!
    - i'm not sure about the past month, but the latest one i can think of may be axew, simply because i named a character milza after the german axew and i think it's funny how i'm starting to become attached to the actual pokémon now lol

been a while since that ended here. let's hope it won't happen again (haha..)

i'm gonna be honest my perfectionist ass would need to have a list of exactly all of those that exist to give a definitive answer lmfao but maybe it'd be one about more than just how one eats the other

Vigilance, RadEmpoleon and Jupjami like this.
  17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Two Pokémon that you think could make for a really cool symbiotic/mutualist relationship where they both benefit?

18. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Which blokes 'ere do ya think would best represent each type? Don't have to do all, just those that enter yer mind right off the bat~

19. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Whats your favorite Regional Form of a Pokémon?

20. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    oh geez i don't have the whole whole pokédex in my head all the time, uhhh… okay hold on i found one:
    so i know Araquanid has some… contradictory pokédex entries, but there's one where it is said to put small weak pokémon in its bubble to protect them. what if it did that with solitary wishiwashi and maybe helped them find their school again?

i don't know about every type but i find it funny how we had to wait until the eighth generation to get a pure flying type that wasn't a legendary or a legendary form change

a favorite, hmm… probably Alolan Marowak because it is extremely fucking cool