1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Woomy dat Gwoomy

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Gwoomy, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Yes, and I think it’s... I can’t pick xD Let’s say I like all the books, games and shirts I asked for the same way.

Going automatically on the internet when I get home instead of starting my homework.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What are examples of things you like to do for other people? (And don't just say 'acts of generosity'; I'm hoping for something more specific.)

:: Are you a soda drinker, or do you stay away from the stuff?

:: How stealthy are you, anyway? I see you liking posts at random that I've made that no one else really touches.

3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    :: Was about to say puns, but the questions would’ve been "to other people" rather than "for"... I like to help people correct their spelling mistakes (mostly in French as it’s my native language so I’m stronger in it). Even if it’s mostly me trying to correct their mistakes even if they don’t want to

:: I prefer to stay away from any kind if soda.

:: Goomy can slip anywhere (•̀ω•́)

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you could change Goomy and its evolutions' type, would you keep it the same, add a secondary type, or change it completely? Why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Do you prefer cuphead or his pal mugman or his pal mugman or his pal mugman?

Are you aware how close to 666 pokepoints you are?

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Interesting question. Hum, based on the Pokédex, Goomy would probably be Dragon/Water and Sliggoo Dragon/Poison but I dunno for Goodra.
    Personally, I think I would let them as they are x)

mughead. or cupman

Oh, I wasn’t. Thanks for warning me!

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    If you could have anything you wanted to eat right at this moment what would you ask for?
    Do you like cooking? What do you like to cook?

8. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    What is your favorite Christmas tradition?

Eggnog or hot chocolate?

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Do you like juices or cold drinks more?

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What are your thoughts on mint chocolate?

11. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your opinion on sleeping with socks on?
    Can you hula hoop?
    Favorite mega form?

12. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Hmm... pizza, French toast, chocolate, panna cotta, that’s all I can think about for now.
    I don’t cook very often...

Gifts...

Never tried eggnog, and it’s been a while since I had hot chocolate. Can’t really answer this question, sorry x)

I think juices.

Never tried. I love chocolate however I hate mint so I don’t think I would like it.

I did it some times when it was really cold.
    nope
    Well, I looked at a list to choose but couldn’t just pick one :’)
    So here are the ones that I love: Absol, Rayquaza, Mawile
    And the ones that I like less but wanted to put here: Charizard X, Banette, Audino, Houndoom, Blaziken, Mewtwo Y, Diancie, Gardevoir, Gallade

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  13. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    What was your proudest moment of 2017?

What are you excited for in 2018?

14. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Oh, I don’t really know what to answer to that kind of questions. One year is way too long for me to remember it.

First thing that comes to mind is Hollow Knight for Switch. They said it’d come in early 2018.

15. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What are your thoughts on the Nintendo Switch?

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you prefer cash gifts or gift cards?

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    It’s awesome. Though I currently have a problem with storage: all the game updates went in the SD card and it’s full now. I kinda found a solution, I just need to do it.

By cash gifts, you mean money? I don’t really have a preference.

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you own an umbrella? If so, do you use it often?

:: When it comes to book recommendations, do you tend to ask for many, or do you tend to give them out instead?

:: Why is brown not a colour of the rainbow?

19. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    If you could have any skill or ability from a video game, what would it be?

20. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    :: Yes. Not really, only when it rains a lot and I have to walk a long enough distance.

:: I can recommend books I liked however can’t really say why I liked them. I don’t often ask for recommendations but if someone says that they really liked a book, I can add it to my "to read" list.

:: I had no idea, so I searched a bit on the internet and for what I understood, it’s because it's not bright enough or something.
    Having Pokémon moves! There are so many different ones. One would surely be Amnesia, as I’d be able to forget everything about a book/film’s history before reading it again, or forget spoilers right after seeing them. Sooo useful.

SnowboundBecca likes this.