1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

World Cities~! (#2)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jupjami, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
?

Which of these four cities would you favour the most?

1. New York

2. London

3. Paris

4. Tokyo

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Yeah, this is about cities again... But it's quite fun to look at the individual cities than the overall country~!
    As we all know, there are certain cities that can really be called world cities because of their size, popularity, and connectivity with the rest of the world. And according to many sources, among these cities are four giants which dominate the top spots: New York, London, Paris and Tokyo.
    For you guys, what are your opinions on these four being the top cities, and which of the four do you favour~?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I've been to Paris once, and I've yet to go again - but it was a really cool experience!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jupjami likes this.
  3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I haven't been to any of these cities...
    But I would probably want to go to Tokyo or New York the most!

Jupjami likes this.
  4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I love the old architecture in Paris, and would love to see it for myself, as well as experience the culture of France.

Jupjami likes this.