1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 7 Worst Alolan Form/s?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by PikaandChu, May 29, 2017.

1. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    Alolan persian, I was so dissapointed when I first saw it. I love regular persian and an alolan form had the potential of making it a true persian cat (even if it didn't really fit alolan styled forms). But seriously that? :/ I am still not sure what's the deal with that face and expression. It's not like it helped it get much competitive presence either, so it was a double loss. Oh well..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I personally think the Grimer line was great. I think the alolan Persian was the worst.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Grimer/muk as they look like they have played with sharp rocks
    and the meowth one, looks like he is on drugs

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hard choice between the Alolan Persian or Alolan Dugtrio. Hair? Really? I still can't believe it's real.

5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Alolan Persian is just too goofy for me to take seriously >_>

6. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    *Least favorite?
    *I'd have to say Alolan Golem.
    *I can't really say why. It's just... *shiver*.

7. DelphoxError

Dice
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    lowkey i keep forgetting that alolan geodude/golem even exists;
    personally i feel alolan marowak is a bit overrated but the geodude line is p bad;;
    so much alolan persian hate;;

8. UltraHusk

UltraHusk School Kid

Cubone
    (Cubone)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.8
    I caught an alolan meowth early in the game and evolved it into alolan Persian, but now it's just in my pc and I don't touch it. It just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

9. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Alolan Persian

10. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Alolan persian looks like it has a birth defect and has a fat face
    And alolan muk looks like it was playing with rocks and the rocks got stuck.

11. UltraHusk

UltraHusk School Kid

Cubone
    (Cubone)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.8
    alolan muk also looks like its on acid from "pikachu on acid"
    maxresdefault.jpg 56b.png

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    At first, I kind of thought that the design for Alolan Persian was lazy, but when it grows on you, it's not really that bad. I mean, we still can't forget the Diglett line, right?

13. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Persian is awful, but I also genuinely do not care for the entire Alolan Geodude line's design.

14. Lexatom

Lexatom Contributor

Mythical Egg
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    Alolan Persian is really underwhelming, so much so that I consider it a meme more than an actual Pokémon I should be taking seriously. I mean just look at that silly pancake face.

15. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don’t like the Alolan Geodude like that much. It oooks too odd for me. But it’s not like I see it a lot either (which I guess might be a good thing???).

16. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I actually don't mind Dugtrio visually. That typing though... I think my least favorite is probably Muk, just because of the way the colors flow on the model. It's weirdly disturbing to me for some reason.

17. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Not a big fan of the Alolan Rattata and Geodude lines. Something about their designs really don't appeal to me.
    I also have mixed feelings on Alolan Raichu. Looks to cutesy and round for me. Much prefer the regular version.

18. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I really dislike the alolan form of muk. I already didn't like the original form, but the the alolan form....it is just... .I mean it looks like it had ate too many Skittles or something like that!

19. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    In my opinion I don’t like Digglett and Dugtrio’s alolan forms the whiskers are barely noticeable sometimes and the wigs look ridiculous.

20. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm not all that fond of alolan Raticate or Persian, their round faces just really don't work for me. Another one that I really don't like, even though it's design doesn't necessarily look bad, is Raichu. Seriously, it's like they just made Raichu, the Pokémon that has been Pikachu's evolution from the beginning, into a Pikachu ripoff.