1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Worst Bosses in Video Games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by DaughterofHades, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaughterofHades

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Bosses are a staple in video games. They're a true test of skill for the player and often have a role in the story. Because of this, there are a lot of expectations bosses must fulfil. Good design, good theme music, and are somewhat of a challenge. Then there are those bosses. Those bosses that run up to you with a massive troll face and give a middle finger to the player. So, yeah. We're covering everything that can be bad about a boss. Maybe this boss had a lot of build up and just ended being dissapointing. Maybe they were stupidly easy or hard. Or were just flat out annoying. Or in some cases, all three.

What are the worst bosses in your opinion?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    PMD3 gates to inifnty boss kyrum had a great theme song a great design and looked basicly the brutalist Pokémon ever but when u come up to it lv 35 and 2hko it thats just terrible compared to the trouble dialga primal in PMD:2 did to us dialga had a room attacking move and was stupidly hard to beat he had about 600hp and he would use ROAROFTIME to 2hko you and our partner easily but kyrum was just...EH almost all the moves it uses are 2turn moves which give u an extr a turn to beat him kyrum was featured as the visicous human killer he would cut you in your adventurw and ruin everything but he wa s jus to easy Gamefreak too freken easy and the bitter cold was a pain somewhat cause all its moves had a 100% secondry effect expec his charge and ud have to wait a certain amont of turns to accualy start o hurt him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hmm... well you know what? I absolutely hated Gyorg from Majora's Mask. Gyorg is a massive pain in the backside: the giant fish swims around the platform you're own, that oh so small platform, waits for you to fall into the water, then attacks. Now you may question the need to jump in, but you have to to deal enough damage to it. But even then, it still summons mini-Gyorgs to attack you. And worse still, remember when I said that it waits for you to fall into the water? Because I just remembered: it doesn't. If you're just doing nothing, standing out of the water, Gyorg will jump out of the water, and across the platform. The thing was incredibly frustrating to deal with, and whilst I had no trouble with the Temple puzzles beforehand, the boss certainly soured the gaming experience.

4. Grand Rizer

Grand Rizer PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽984.9
    tentalus was from skyward sword, it was just a let down when you thought you were going to fight a kraken-type boss but instead we got celia from monsters, inc.

5. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Master Hand and Crazy Hand in SSB4. No matter what intensity you are playing on, these two are too cheap. They have almost no window of vulnerability, and some of there attacks like the Black Hole and the Gust of Wind are just extremely cheap and nearly impossible to dodge.

6. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I don't find it as bad as Tabuu's OHKO shock wave in Brawl. There's nothing worse than going through Boss Battles on Intense difficulty, only to lose to that one little move.

7. jhey0aira

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2.
    I've got Sora on level 99 but I STILL can't beat that One-Winged Angel. T.T
    Maybe it's because my reaction time is slow, but STILL. xD

~jhey

8. Dragon

Eevee (J)
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.7
    Well.. I honestly can't think of the 'worse' boss battles, but honestly, I find that boss battles from Skyward Sword to be too easy.. scratch that' The Imprisoned battle was the WORST; like he's sooo annoying, and, well yes, he's also easy but you'll end up losing waaay too many hearts to him if you're not careful, ugh. </3 Some of the Devil May Cry bosses were way too tough too; like you only deal sooo little damage to them.. unless I'm missing something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.