1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TV / Movies Worst Movie You've Seen?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    So the story of this thread is that we're watching a 1979 flick called "Don't go in the house" and basically? It's Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho" but in color. It's really the same but more lame.

I'm not enjoying it all, but it's good for a laugh.

So what about you? What's the worst movie you've seen?

2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Faith like potatoes, bought it cheap at a used bookstore and boy was I blinded. Story about a Zimbabwean community who moves to South Africa I think and plans potatoes to make money and then find jesus who cures the blind. 0/10

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm not sure if it counts as a movie, but Rapsittie street kids: Believe in Santa is by far one of the worst things I've ever seen. It's so bad that it's actually funny.

Plan Bee, a Bee Movie bootleg, is also a really bad movie.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Chicken Run, went because my grandmother wanted to, she fell asleep during it and we were all left to suffer the terrible movie. Sausage Party was pretty terrible too which I only watched because of the cast and didn't finish.

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Well, I'm going to get crucified for this~
    *takes deep breath*
    FROZEN
    Hear me out. Frozen is a good movie, however Disney it is (of course). But the sheer ADVERTISING of the thing has ruined it completely for me.
    #MissingNo

6. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Kangaroo Jack
    I absolutly find this non-sense. I never liked assuming animal stereotypes in cases like the kangaroo. No decent argument and even when I watched (I think it was 7) found it like something that make me feel angry. Now that I am an adult still think that if I have a son or daughter, won't let them watch such a thing.

7. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    The first one to come to my mind was Empire 1453/The Conquest 1453/Fetih 1453/any other names it has 1453. The cover was interesting so I picked it up fairly cheap but I can't bring myself to sit through it. Everything is dubbed horribly in English, I feel like I would've enjoyed it much more if there was an option for Turkish with English subtitles..
    There was a pretty cool sword fighting scene towards the beginning though, I'll give it that.

8. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Ok so, hands down the most disturbing and unpleasant and nonsensical movie I have ever watched that left me so literally gobsmacked my jaw was on the floor in confusion and surprise, was the Dressmaker. It looked like such a harmless historical drama but o m g
    It's content is so disturbing it's not even appropriate to repeat here and I do my best to forget because it literally left me feeling entirely unpleasant just from having watched it D:

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Rear Window. FRom Alfred Hitchcock. It is totally not my thing and I just had to turn it off.

10. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Worst movie I ever watched was startrek, into the darknees, I felt like the movie was going on forever and ever and nearly fell asleep

11. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I think the worst movie would be the Percy Jackson movies. I'm probably just biased because I've read all the books, but so many things were left out...

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  12. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Into the Woods was absolutely garbage. Went and saw it on my Birthday and I was so excited. I was expecting a movie similar to the Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Depp.
    I was totally wrong...
    I had no idea it was based on a musical, and I wasn't prepared for the amount of God damn singing in that movie. Like, the whole movie was just constant singing, and it wasn't even good.
    Unless your a big fan of musicals, I would not recommended this movie at all.
    The Buddies movies are pretty awful as well, but at least I can actually get through them without wanting to blow my brains out...

13. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The Percy Jackson movies just aren't my cup of tea. Deviating THAT much from the source material is just.... bleck >_<

14. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    All of the Transformers movies were terrible, the new Star Wars movies were also terrible mostly due to a stupid story and were nothing but eye candy. If you want a series that knows how to do sci-fi right, I've heard that 'The Expanse' does it right if you want a recommendation.

Ethereal likes this.