1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Worst place for a zit

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Jan 1, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    What would the worst place for a zit be ? And at what time ?

I'd say inside your nose. Because you can't treat it and it's in there being a pain when you blow your nose and you get blood on your nose when you eventually pop it. I should know. I have one there. And it's worse 24/7

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jupjami likes this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Anywhere at anytime. Zits are the worst.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LassusVulpes likes this.
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I get particularly painful ones on my lower back that are particularly aggravating when gaming/working. That nose one sounds like the worst though @Link_The_Fox. If those happen a lot you should talk with a dermatologist, may need to flush out your nasal cavities.

LassusVulpes likes this.
  4. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    The worst place for a zit is absolutely anywhere and at any time... but the nose is bad too. However, the ones on the back are just the worst because I can not see them to eventually deal with them.

LassusVulpes likes this.
  5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    The worst place for a zit that I've had was in my nose it was not fun. But for the sake of being original, I'd pick pick getting a zit in the upper lip. It makes eating and chewing painful and yes I've had one there before.

LassusVulpes likes this.
  6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    From what my brother's said (I never really got a lot of zits, but he just keeps getting them), a horrible place for zits is on the nose to the side of one of the nostrils, right where the nose and cheek meet. Apparently the zit gets easily irritated in this spot.

7. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    It's a very rare occurrence, but sometimes I'll get a pimple in or near one of my ears. They hurt like hell, probably because it's pretty much just skin and cartilage in that area.

8. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Around the lip. Whenever I get one there just opening my mouth to eat or talk becomes very uncomfortable.

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,313.6
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Yeah, uh, sorry if I make you squeamish.
    The inside of the eyelid.

Jupjami likes this.
  10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Never really got a lot of zits compared to others in high school, but I did have a couple of them that were inside my ear canal. I mean...how in the world does it get there?

11. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Inside the ear is the worst place I've ever had zits. It's more sensitive there, which makes them a whole lot more painful and annoying than just on the face.

12. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    @Link_The_Fox the nose is true; I've gone through the same thing sadly... other annoying places for zits are at the pinna (place where you place the earring) and back, especially the former. That annoying pimple by the ear was one I detested with all my being! Every time I squeeze that part of the ear (a mannerism of mine), I feel that annoying zit instead, and it hurts like hell! So yeah, the pinna is for me the worst place for a zit~

LassusVulpes likes this.