1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Worst pokemon fangame

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Katanaeyegaming, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    There was a game I played several years ago that still holds up as the worst Pokémon fangame I have ever played.

First off there were fakemons which while I don't have a problem with (chaos black) In a lot of cases they look like you lost your lunch on ms paint and this is no different. Not to mention some of the aforementioned fakemons have some of the most idiotic stat distributions I have ever seen. Example, Sweetomon an eeveelution made of sugar that is of a new custom type (don't worry we will get to that later) with the type being based on spec yet it has an normal attack of nearly twice the special attack and speed so slow nearly everything else outspeeds it.

Then we have gyms which in this game aren't even consistent with typing or level. Just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. Not to mention that a lot of these gyms are 7-8 trainers long.

There are 3 new custom typings in this game and all of them might as well not exist because they have no use.

Sweet type: This type relies on candy type Pokémon and is the weakest type in the game. It is weak to every normal type outside of fairy, dragon and ice and only is effective against dragons. The most fucking thoughtless part is that it only has 3 moves. Not 3 stab move just 3 moves.

Acid type: Basically the only thing of note on this type is it's poison with only 1 weakness and 5 moves in general.

Space type: A type that I never encountered because there are only 6 Pokémon with it and they are all 1% encounters in post game areas. So I can't say anything.

Also the total number of Pokémon adds up to around 1400. Yea good luck with this one.

The game in question is Pokémon obsidian cross version and AFAIK the downloads have been broken since 2018.