1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Would you entrust a Klefki with your keys?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gwoomy, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Literally, the title

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    yea, i dont see why not. Not only is klefki one of my favorites, but I'd feel safer with it having my keys than myself. Though if it only likes Master Keys then i dont know if there's any point since i have nothing like that

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SawstheSawsbuck likes this.
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If it was a Klefki that I caught, that would be great. I would always know where my keys are for a change. And if it doesn't want to give up the keys, it could just lock/unlock doors for me so I don't forget to do that either. Even if I still manage to lock myself out somehow, I could just knock on the door and get it to unlock the door for me.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I would trust my keys with a Klefki that I caught, sure. Then I wouldn't have to worry about losing them. Leaving my keys with any other Klefki? No way, it would probably end up steeling them.

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    i dont trust anyone with my keys

not even myself which is why i dont carry keys with me

no, klefki cannot have my keys if i even had any, please excuse me as i break into my own house through the window

6. Pika

Pika Hiker

Topaz
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽335.9
    i'd trust klefki with more than just my keys, i'd trust it with my life

i wonder if one would like to hold my box cutters. they have key rings on them

7. ReagentNein

ReagentNein School Kid

N
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Very much yes, and way more than I'd trust myself with keys. I'm not very good at keeping track of things. :'D

8. Bayporeon

Bayporeon School Kid

Hestia
    (Fennekin)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽68.0
    I'd trust Klefki with my LI- dangit Pika. I've been sniped

I want one to hold my chapstick... I always lose those

9. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Hell no. I am not going to trust my keys to some random Klefki, and it would be a waste of space in my party to have a Klefki with my keys. If I sent it into battle my keys could get damaged. I’ll pass thank you very much.

10. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Uh...No. Seriously- If My Klefki Is Lost, How I Able To Get My Key Back!?
    So No. Although I Want To Because I Am Forgetful Sometime Too.

11. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Umm, no. I'd rather keep then on me. Unless I'd have a whole lot of keys, then I'd like storing them in a Pokéball. Though, what about the keys a Klefki already has?

12. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'd be sure to catch and train the Klefki, then I would, more keys make it happy right?

13. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I actually really like Kleki so yes of course. As long as its a partner of mine, because wild klefkis can be tricky lol.

#13 Apr 3, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    No. I've heard that they can be mischievous and the only key I own is a fake, anyway.

15. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Nope because then my house key could suddenly decide to go for a walk and I'd like to know where it is at all times. XD

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I trust it. I mean, the keys aren't going anywhere since Klefki really loves them...right?

17. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I wouldn't trust it. If I gave a key to Klefki, I'm pretty sure it would lever give it up and if it got lost, then I'd lose my keys as well. I think I'll keep my keys on me and make it fake keys to hold onto.

18. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Absolutely. I like using them in battle anyway, so it’d only be convenient to let one keep my keys.

19. Minty Electric

SS Egg 1
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.0
    Tbqh, between a klefki and me, only one of us would know where I'd put those flippin' things at all times, and it ain't me.

("Keeeeys?" she says at her apartment door, while emptying her purse all over the floor. "I swear, they were right in this pocket...!")

On a serious note, so long as it's my klefki, absolutely.

20. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Only if I caught/bred and trained it myself. I would just have to remember to NEVER trade it to someone else or leave it in the daycare.