1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Would you rather...

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Shiny_Umbreon, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiny_Umbreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Well, welcome to my game. The rules are simple. Someone, Me for now, says something like "Would you rather jump on a trampoline, or climb a tree?" You would say whatever one you'd rather do. I don't really remember how I came up with this, but I do remember I was playing this with my brother in the car one day.

First Would You Rather:
    Would you rather swim in a tank full of electric eels(Or some kind of electric fish Pokémon), or jump out of a 10 ft tree?

Well, have fun with al these random things. :3

2. Shiny_Umbreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Me personally, I would jump out of the tree.

3. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    The tree, definitely. I used to climb trees all the time when I lived in Germany, and one of my favorite trees had its lowest branches at about fifteen feet. When I was done climbing I'd just go to the lowest branch and jump down.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.