1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Would You Rather.

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Auron, Nov 22, 2012.

1. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Easy. The freezer.
    JK.
    Sun.

Would you rather be trapped inside a painting or stuck inside a repeating commercial?
    (wait what?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What indeed. Err I guess it would depend on what kind of painting or commercial. I'd choose the one with nicer scenery.

Would you rather lose the internet or your legs?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    internet.... not like I need it too much.

WYR work in a meat factory, or sell cars at a dealership?

4. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    They both sound awful D: At least if I sell cars I won't have to watch dead animals get packaged all day.

Would you rather wake up to discover the last few years of your life had been a dream or wake up on a different planet?

5. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Different planet. Because if I woke up to find that this was all a dream... *shudder*

Would you rather never be able to read again, or only read the same book for the rest of your life?

6. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Well reading the same book is better than not reading at all, so I'd choose that.

Would you rather time travel or teleport?

7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Teleport, because travelling in time would possibly screw something- *is gagged*

Would you rather speak in a horrible Australian accent for the rest of your life or say everything backwards for the rest of your life?

8. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    When I speak to someone I like for them to actually be able to understand me, as hard as that may be with an accent like that :P

Would you rather have horrible nightmares every time you fall asleep or have to sleep 20 hours a day to survive?

9. random noob 67

random noob 67 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    20 hours. That might actually be an improvement for me :P

Would you rather be a main character in a horror story or be a background character in a fantasy story?

10. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I know this sounds dumb, but a main character in a horror movie. Typically, the main character is the one that lives through it all, and even if I don't, I'd go out a star.

Would you rather listen to PSY singing Gangham Style for 24 hours or Irina Mendel singing Let It Go for 24 hours?

11. random noob 67

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    Gangnam Style. I already hate that song, so worst case scenario, I keep on hating it. Best case scenario, I actually begin to like it.

Would you rather direct a movie that would only be hailed as a masterpiece after your death, or a movie that would become known as the worst movie in existence after your death, but a masterpiece while you were alive?

12. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    I choose postmortem fame. (The first one.) Just like Van Gogh, if I could have a huge impact on the culture of the future, then I'll go through all the poverty and everything, and I'll go down in grace.

Would you rather be a lion tamer or a tightrope walker?

13. random noob 67

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    Lion tamer. I cant stand heights.

Would you rather survive in a post-apocalyptic world, or sacrifice yourself preventing the apocalypse?

14. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Post apocalyptic world
    Would you rather lose your hearing or smell?

15. random noob 67

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    Smell. It doesnt impede my day-to-day life if I lose that.

Would you rather have an important document on your computer corrupted or lose your eyesight for a week?

16. Malfaria

Malfaria Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    Probably the important Document...

Would rather Be stronger but dumber that Big the Cat, or be the smartest person in all existence but be so weak physically that you can only walk at a snail's pace?

17. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I'd rather be the smartest person. After all, if I was the smartest person, I could invent something to keep me strong!

Would you rather be defeated by Lance or Red in Heartgold/SoulSilver?

18. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Defeat Lance, for he has fell on hard times since Fairy types.

Would you rather release a Shiny Legendary or be the rival that never wins.

19. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    Release a shiny legendary... if I'm losing with that on my side, that thing must not be an actual legendary.

WYR have to fight a bear with a piece of stale licorice while in wet clothes or sit in a room where someone is reading the Bee Movie Script at Max Volume on repeat for 2 days straight?

20. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    The Bee Movie script. I don't think it's that annoying.

Would you rather have someone pluck your eyebrows out, or watch every version of "We Are Number One" on the internet? And I mean every version.