1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

WTF, what was that soundo?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ekatjames96, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekatjames96

Ekatjames96 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Ok guys,
    So you know how Im like REALLY new?
    Well, I heard this sound while cruising LakeValor, and I was like, did anyone hear that?
    At the time, shiro, fluffy, and ginger were with me, and they were like, you are insane, what are you talking a about. I got really scared, to the point of omg, there might be something haunting me. Then fluffy was like, OHHHHHH, are you talking about the dripping sound LakeValor makes. I was like, are you kidding me. SOOOOOO I felt really stupid and unobservant.

Ok, does anyone else have my feels?
    Did anyone else hear it too?

Please save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Slash

Slash ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ Sky's the limit!

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    uwotm8

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm sorry if the sounds of Lake Valor bother you, but we are a lake! And lakes have water, and because it has water, that is the sound. I hear all the beauty that comes from it, so if I were to "help" you, I would be depriving you of the sound of Lake Valor, correct? Anyhow, I hope you enjoy it to the fullest extent.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    #SOUND TO MAX WITH HEADPHONES M8

5. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Omfg I remember that day XD it was the highlight of my day I swear XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.