1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Xarn's Teambuilding

Discussion in 'Market' started by Xarn, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Xarn's Teambuilding

So here we are. At this place I will offer you my services as experienced competitive player to build your team. You can ask for a team for every format/tier (Ubers, LV OU, OU, UU, NU, RU, PU, LC, Monotype, etc).
    I can offer the next options:
    1. Favorite/Wanted Pokémon included (Consider that there could be limit on these ones because of competitive viability)
    2. Wanted strategy included (Hyper Offensive, Dual Screen, Trick Room, etc)
    3. Complete explaining of the Team function/strategy, weakness, advantages, etc.
    Have in mind:
    • I only offer my services for active users at the LV Showdown Server but I can also pick my clients, so feel free to leave me your request.
    • The Team will have all the options that you want (if it is possible) and also contain specific requests. (Be aware of "Others" at the Request Form to add specific requests)
    • I usually do a test battle at the Showdown Server to know the player and what things does he/she likes on their teams and other stuff that will help me to build the team faster.
    • You will receive a pastebin on a private message that will include the team (and the explanation if you pay for Option 3)
    • You can order 1 team per week and no more than that.
    • After getting the team you can do what you want with it, modify it, give it to another person, etc. But I won't be sharing the teams to the public, that is why we will use Private Messages.
    Prices
    Random Teambuilding: 10 PP
    Teambuilding + Option 1 or Teambuilding + Option 2: 15 PP
    Teambuilding + Option 3 = 20 PP
    Teambuilding + Option 1 + Option 2 = 20 PP
    Teambuilding + All Options = 30 PP
    Request Form:
    Username:
    When you joined LV:
    Tier/Format:
    Wanted Strategy (optional):
    Wanted/Favorite Pokémon to include (optional):
    Other (optional):
    Waiting List:
    Pending Payment:
    1.​
    2.​
    3.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Username:wiso altred
    When you joined LV:one year ago
    Tier/Format:UU
    Wanted Strategy (optional):I just want the ability to have a backup plqn if y first plan was to be shutdown by hax or something.
    Other (optional):I mostly tend to go hyperoffensive because I somewhat despise walling as its vunrable to setup sweepers with recovery and they take way too much time so yeah theres that.

I hope this isnt too difficult to achieve as this is a low tier.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I undestand all the request, but this part "plqn if y" What does it mean?. Are you talking about a "Plan B" or about synergy that will allow you to get easier switch-ins?

4. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    back up plan if my* also for example if I had a defensive Pokémon and got crited by a sweeper I want another way inwhich I can beat said sweeper its kinda complicated but the only wsy to beat and beat I a row is to have a backup plan for your backup plan so ud be readyfor everything.

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Okay, I sent you the team and you said that you liked it. Thank you for buying and also paying soon :D

6. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Username:wiso altred
    When you joined LV:1 year ago
    Tier/Format:can I do double requestsif so.(pu and balanced hackmons)
    Wanted Strategy (optional):as I said backup plan
    Other (optional):
    pu:alright so I dnt know much about pu so I could never manage strategy so ill leave it up to you

balancedhackmons:I know this might be tough but I know u can do it tho tec it id a tier isnt it?,also I tend to go offensive batonpass moldbreaker in balanced hackmons but I cud never figure out syngery and I usally use like tough claws elemental punch mega mewtwo X and stuff I hope this isnt to difficult gl man!

(if this is double posting or something remove this and ill edit the previous post but aince its a shop request I think its safe to post again.)

7. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    No, it is not double posting so don't worry about it.
    I will get the teams for tomorrow.

So, you are running Option 2 = Wanted Strategy for both teams. You are no asking for a Pokémon (Option 1) at PU but I must ask: Are you asking me to use Tough Claws Metwo X at Hackmons?. You like discovering how the team works by yourself, so I will take it as that you don't want any explanation about the team (Option 3)

For now the prizes are these:

PU:15 PP
    Hackmons: If you want Mega Mewtwo X it will be 20 PP, If you don't want a particular Pokémon it will be 15 PP.

EDIT: Already PAID

8. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Username: Nbay64
    When you joined LV: November 14, 2014
    Tier/Format: LV OU
    Wanted Strategy (optional): Whatever you think suits this team best.
    Wanted/Favorite Pokémon to include (optional): Aegislash, Mega Charizard X, and Greninja
    Other (optional): I'd like to have some form of a cleric Pokémon on the team, to heal Aegislash and Greninja, as both of them are rather lacking in terms of recovery.

9. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Looks like a Teambuilding with Option 1. The result that i will give you will contain Hype rOffensive with some Heal Suppport. To be honest i already sent you a preview of the team, if you like the team or you want something different on it, remember that you can reply to this Thread. I hope you enjoy it :D
    EDIT: PAID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.