1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Xerneas/Yveltal Event Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Arc1Dragon, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Hey everyone! I will be giving away three event codes for the Xerneas/Yveltal distribution. That means there will be three winners. Anyone can enter. All you need to do is post below and say which Pokémon you will be receiving based on your game.

These are NA codes and will only work on NA games sorry to the rest of the world

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Xernes and Yveltal... I think I would end up getting Yveltal by this code, since I got Xerneas in a wormhole in game.

By the way, am I the only one who thought Yveltal was Yvetal for the longest time? I felt so silly when I was finally corrected!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I would be getting Yveltal since I already have a blue Xerneas..... so if you can I would love the giveaway code so I can further in my ultra sun game :)

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★