1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Yes, Hello

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sombre the Umbreon, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sombre the Umbreon

Sapling
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽21.7
    This is Dorkface the Umbreon-
    I'm new here and bored-
    Unrelated side note; my signature pic is an old pic on my computer-
    Too lazy to make a new one tho hah-
    Oh, yeah, I'm lame don't mind me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi welcome to the forum! Umbreon happens to be my favorite Eevee evolution and I love it's shiny forum as well <3. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you ever want to chat and make sure to contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you better? :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

4. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    Hey Umbre! We're all friendly and there's lots of fun things to do here, so I'm sure you won't be bored for long if you take a look around! Be sure to upload a gallery, since we'd all love to see your work! ^_^

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hey! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I highly doubt you can be lamer than me, let's be honest here.
    Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the site! If you need any help, hit me up, I got your back!
    See you around!

6. Ricken

Ricken

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! I am fairly new here, so if you want to be friends, hit me up with a PM. Please enjoy your stay here at Lake Valor!

7. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi there Sombre the Umbreon! Welcome to LV! If you ever want to chat or anything, or need a mentor, I'd be more than happy to help!

I really like Umbreon too! It's not my favorite, but it still deserves a lot of love! And I love your signature BTW. it's cute! :3

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself? I'd love to get to know you! And don't be afraid to post around: we're all more than happy to see new faces post around the forums! In no way will we think you're lame!

I look forward to seeing you around here! Have fun!

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, it doesn't matter if you're lame, I'm sure you'll fit in :D Enjoy your time.

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Too lazy? Sounds exactly like me, heh. You seem cool already. ;P Welcome to LV, Sombre! ♥

There are a lot of things people can do here on the forum so why not tell us about yourself as far as interests and hobbies go? Would help pinpoint boards on Lake Valor you might enjoy, assuming you're interested in some suggestions. All on you.

Have a good time. <3 If you need anything you're welcome to ask and so on as we're always around to help out. Cheers, yes!

10. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome! Your sig's pretty cute haha. And nah, you're not lame!

I hope to see you around the site! If you have any questions, fel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

11. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Umbreon is really annoying on the competitive game xD. If you don't know or know about what I am talking about, you can talk with me or any other competitive mentor to learn/improve in the art of fighting other people :D.

As you can see the staff members and site mentors will help you around the forum, they are really good people and nice persons to talk with. If you need help talk with them.

I hope you like here! Welcome to Lake Valor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.