1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Yo-o-o!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Aarune, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarune

Aarune Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello, everyone!
    [​IMG]
    I'd like to introduce myself here.~ My name is Garry, though feel free to call me Aarune, as that is my most recent alias!

I was reffered here on Deviantart, and that Username is Aa-rune! I love to draw and roleplay, but most of all I love making new friends!

Feel free to talk to me on Deviantart or even ask for my skype! I usually go by Desumasku, but Aa-rune on DA is just for a change.~ You all seem wonderful here and I'm excited to get to know you! I'll answer some small questions about myself here--
    [​IMG]

- Where am I from?-
    The USA, Ohio!

-How long have I been Drawing and Roleplaying?-
    6-8 years on RP, Drawing, most of my life.

-If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask them!-
    [​IMG]

I look forward to getting to know all you lovelies!

edit:
    Whoops! I probably should have mentioned that these Icons I use aren't mine, and were used with permission from a tumblr user!

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in, @[member="Aarune"]! Looks like that avatar I made is perfect for you. 8)

Since you love to draw and roleplay, be sure to check out the Artists' Loft and Roleplay Institute respectively. I also recommend you create an Ask me anything thread in the Question and Answer forum. :)

If you need any help, just ask! I look forward to seeing you around. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aarune

Aarune Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    That avatar is too perfect, haha!

Ah, yeah, I'm actually checking on my art to add to a portfolio right now.~ This is all too wonderful. Ahh that's a good idea, thanks for telling me!

Thank you very much, I'll be sure to ask if I need anything.~

4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor (again xD), i hope you'll have a great time. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome in! It's great to see another roleplayer join, you should definitely check out the Roleplay Institute! And I'd love to see your art, too! :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! I hope to see you around!

6. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Heyo, welcome to Lake Valor! It's great to have more artists around here, feel free to post a topic in the Portfolio section once you get situated here! We also have a ton of events and topics that you might be interested in as well, so feel free to take a look around and chat with people.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here! If you ever need any help, feel free to contact me or one of the other admins, moderators, or mentors. Enjoy your stay here on LV!

7. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm new here too, but so far I've really enjoyed it, and I hope you do too! I hope I can roleplay with you sometime soon!

8. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! I'm glad that you're enjoying it here thus far, I know I've enjoyed it for the past 5 months ;).

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Lake Valor!

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hi Garry! Welcome to Lake Valor!! =D

You should definitely check out the Roleplay Institute Pariah and Achromatic mentioned and the Artist's Loft Achromatic mentioned as well! :3 If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members in LV. We'll be happy to help you. ;)

Have fun in LV!! :)

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    You've been at it with roleplaying and drawing for quite a while.. that's pretty awesome. Welcome to LV, Garry! Hope you enjoy your time here, which I'm sure you will since the community here is just fantastic. <3 See you around and do ask if you need anything!

11. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! We're very glad to have you as well! Your Aarune drawings look really cool! I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty to do here. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

12. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Welcome to the LV community! We're stoked to have you aboard! Those are some nice icons you have there. We all hope you enjoy your stay and make the most of this awesomely breath-taking forum!

13. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hey there, and welcome to LV! I see you're already joining in with the community with a Q and A, I hope you stay with us~! Until then, I'll spam your thread with good questions. See you around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.