1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Yo!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by ronnie246, May 21, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronnie246

ronnie246 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey guys, my name is Ronnie (if you could not tell). I love Pokémon and I like reading too. I attempting to write Pokémon fanfics, so please check them out! If you want to know anything else just ask!

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome in! It's nice to meet you Ronnie. If you write fanfics, you should check out our Lit Library and post your own!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! I hope to see you around! ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Heyo! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Let's see... oh! I have a question! How did you get into writing in the first place?
    Anyways, I hope you have a swell time here on Lake Valor!
    If you ever need help whatsoever, don't be afraid to contact a mentor or staff member. We're all friendly, which really means we'll be happy to provide some social interaction for your convenience.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hi there Ronnie!! Welcome to Lake Valor!! :D

You should definitely check out the link Pariah has out for you! :3 You can post fanfics and read other people's fanfics! x3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members in LV! We'll be happy to help you out! ;)

Have fun!! :)

5. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Greetings, and welcome to Lake Valor! We're grateful to have you as a part of this community of sheer excellence! Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask questions in regards to anything, if any come to mind.

6. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi and welcome to the forum! Pokémon fanfics are fun to make and to read. Can't wait to see them posted on the forum! Drop by my profile page if you ever want to chat or if you need help with anything forum related then make sure to contact one of the mentors! Enjoy your time on the forum!

7. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hi there Ronnie, and welcome to the amazing LV! If you're up for a competitive battle or two, as we all like Pokémon here, feel free to stop by our Showdown Server!
    I'll see ya around!

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Belated welcome to LV, Ronnie! There's a lot to chat about here including fanfiction and the like so you're surely in the best place, especially if you love Pokémon. =) I hope you'll enjoy your time exploring and will consider sticking around actively. The more the merrier, right?! See you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.