1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Yo!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by mweep, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Hey there! My name is mweep, and I've been a longtime fan of Pokémon. I currently in school(that's all you get). I unfortunately do not have a handheld device to play on, but I do own a Wii and have friends(and ROMS). I also like playing MTG, and I guess that's it!
    ~mweep

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hi there mweep!! Welcome aboard to Lake Valor!! :D

There great Pokémon games in the Wii. x3 what's your favorite? :3
    If you need any help, feel free to ask me or any other mentors or staff members. We'll be happy to help you. ;)

I hope you have fun here in LV!! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, welcome to Lake Valor! ROMs are really awesome, I should play some of those again. I went through a phase where I looked for all the ROM hacks that I could to play, ahaha...

Anyway!! What's your favorite Wii U game? Personally I don't have one, because I don't have a Wii U haha.

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member!

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Yo.
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I'm a longtime Pokémon fan too! High five!
    I hope you have a fantastic time here! Don't be afraid to make some friends here, since most of us are pretty friendly!

Also, is MTG fun? I've seen so many people play it but I've never got into it myself.

5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor ^^ We're glad to have you here :D

I'm totally not jealous that you have a Wii and I never had one

I played almost every Pokémon game only on ROMs as well, so we're not that different :P

Hope to see you around soon~

6. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hey there, and welcome to Lake Valor!

What roms are you currently playing or are into? I'm pretty sure we've probably played a bunch of the same roms!~

Anyway, I hope to see you around LV!~

7. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    I is so poor that the only Wii Pokémon game I have is the Pokémon rumble demo. Also, I just have a plain old Wii

Dark Rising, and it's killing me right now... the grind is real

Yes! It is hard to be good(my friends crush me all the time) but the strategy is fun, and the art and lore is awesome

Shada likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.