1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

yo!!!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by theo, May 14, 2018.

1. theo

theo Youngster

burn them all
    (Castform (Fire))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    hi!!
    im theo and im 17 ! im 18 in october so rip me
    ive liked Pokémon since 2004 or 2005. Pokémon yellow was my first game i ever played but platinum was the first one i ever finished!! so sinnoh has a v special place in my heart bc of that
    platinum and heartgold are probably my favorite games since those were the first two games i finished
    other than those three i mentioned the games i have are:
    • blue
    • red
    • sapphire
    • blue rescue team
    • black
    • explorers of time/darkness
    • x
    • gates to infinity
    • omega ruby
    • sun
    • ultra sun
    my favorite Pokémon probably have to be eevee or scolipede or rockruff
    im not rly a competitive Pokémon player! i just love collecting and admiring the designs :>
    i also have an extensive collection of plushies/figures/cards/etc!!
    i cant think of anything else to put on here so if theres anything u wanna know just ask!! im excited to be on this site!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Baratheon likes this.
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Hey Theo !! I'm really glad you're here omg I hope you have a great time! Explore around and stuff and if you get confused ofc you can always ask me!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello there. I'm Laserdragon14 but everyone calls me Laser. I hope to see you around!! :3

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  5. Baratheon

Baratheon Ours is the Fury

Slash
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽378.4
    Soothe Bell ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Woah, hey welcome! How'd you find the Lake? It's always exciting to have new faces.

And AYYYYYY more PMD fans!! Sinnoh and Blue Rescue were my firsts, and I absolutely adorable PMD- it's honestly rivalling main series game in terms of my faves.

Anyways, hope to see you around!

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello Theo and welcome to Lake Valor! It's a wonderful place and you're bound to have a ton of fun! Explore around and dive into stuff that interest you. Don't hesitate to contact me or anyone for any help that you may need! :D

7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV, Theo! I love Pokémon Plushies as well. You could share some of your collection sometime if you want too. I hope you have a wonderful dive into the community! :thumbsup:

8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! And enjoy being 17 while you can. Once 18 hits, you'll be having to pay taxes, do a bunch of boring responsible adult stuff and it sucks. There's benefits to it of course, but once you're done being a kid, there's no going back!

Impromptu advice aside, feel free to shoot me a message if you have questions about the site or just want to have a nice chat. We're all easygoing approachable people! See ya around :)

9. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hello and welcome to the Lake! I wish I had a plushie collection lol, please do show us sometime! I hope to see you around! ^_^

10. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Hi, and welcome to the Lake!
    I'm a plushie collector too, so it's nice to see someone else around the site that collects as well!
    You have some awesome favourites. Scolipede in particular. One of my top 5 Bug-Types for sure.
    Anyway, hope you enjoy the forums :)

11. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    It's nice to see a new face here on LV. Welcome, Theo. I hope you'll enjoy this site.

12. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hey there, welcome to the lake! I hope you'll enjoy it around!
    Will you post pics of your collection?

13. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @theo! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

14. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Always nice to have new members~
    See you around~

15. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! Enjoy your time here!

16. theo

theo Youngster

burn them all
    (Castform (Fire))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    @Junkrat @Laserdragon14 @Shadria @Vigilance @Barandofl @Arc1Dragon @UnstoppableGamer @Cherry3Fairy tysm!!!!!!!!!!!! ;w;

@survivalist i found lv through junkrat actually!! hes been a friend of mine for 2 years now and he showed me!! and pmd is great!! i rly need to play those games more

@Bubbles @luxuryluxray @Gwoomy ty!!!! ill def try to take a pic of my Pokémon collection when i get the chance to. atm im packing for a move so i wont be able to really get a good pic but i can try when i put all my Pokémon stuff in a box

@BraviaryScout aha thank you for the advice!! im def loving the last bit of time i have as a kid. adulting is boring lol. but ty!!!! im already feeling super duper welcomed, this is a really nice community!!!

@Windstorm tysm!!!! i def will take pics of my collection when i get the chance to since im packing rn for a move :0 i love the plushies, my favorite i have right now is a fennekin. and cool another scolipede lover!!! i dont find many of those :0

you all are so sweet ive never felt so welcomed in a community before

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  17. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hello theo, welcome to the lake!

18. theo