1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

yooo

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Wabi Sabi, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Wabi Sabi

Ralts
    (Ralts)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽130.0
    aye, my name is wabi. i'm currently 18. i write stuff and do a little bit of art on the side, i'm not great at it but it's a hobby i indulge in. i also do a lot of reading and stuff. rn i'm super into mha, gen:lock, and overwatch (ashe and widow main!)

nice to meet yall, hope to have a good time here

Rezna and Bug like this.
  2. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you'd like we have a Discord Server where you may find more users with similar interests.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LuluRina

LuluRina Swimmer

(Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽294.5
    Hi Wabi! Welcome to the forums! I'm also a writer and an artist! Hope you have a good time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Wabi Sabi

Ralts
    (Ralts)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽130.0
  5. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello there! Welcome to the lake!

6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey there, welcome to Lake Valor! Cool to see another fellow writer! Check out our Literature Library where you can post and read stories. Same with the art gallery, we're all easygoing so feel free to post what you got!

Feel free to ask questions to me or any of the staff...even other users if you have them. Hope to see your around :)

7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    MHA for life!

Welcome, Wabi Sabi! You have a delightful name, and I truly think that wabi sabi is one of the best things in the world. Better than perfection, if I shall say so.

Our forum rules are right over here, and there's all sorts of forums across the homepage, including our very own Literature Library where there's stuff to read (and to write, if you're so inclined).

8. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome! Also, gen:lock, eh? So that means Rooster Teeth... by any chance, do you watch Red vs Blue?

How do you do the... the thingy? The thingy where, uh... where everything uh, gets closer?
    Bow Chicka Bow Wow
    Tucker did it.

That's right, Grif. War's over. And it turns out, you're the big hero! We're gonna hold a parade in your honor! I'm in charge of the floats! And Simmons, here, IS IN CHARGE OF CONFETTI!
    It's one of life's greatest mysteries, isn't it? I mean, is there a god, watching over us, with a plan for us, or are we just the product of some cosmic coincidence? I don't know, man. But it keeps me up at night.
    Actually, sir, Plan Shoot Doc in the back is just code for Plan Shoot Grif in the back. ...actually, sir, that plans exactly how it sounds.

9. Wabi Sabi

Ralts
    (Ralts)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽130.0
    Thank you all for your warm welcomes, @Ridlins @BraviaryScout @Absolute Zero @Majora's Incarnate

And yes, I have actually watched RvB. Very entertaining series!
    "I call it a warthog because of these two hook things on the front here. Ya see? Warthog. So stop naming off imaginary creatures like a puma."
    "Say hello to robot Satan, you teriyaki pencil circus!"
    "DOWNLOADING A PICTURE ON BASEBOOK IS DRAINING OUR ENTIRE POWER SUPPLY?!"

Rezna likes this.
  10. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Hi Wabi! ^^ I hope you enjoy LV :)

11. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Welcome welcome! We interacted temporarily on Discord, but I just wanted to officially welcome you here. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be more than willing to help :D

12. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor
    Hope you'll enjoy it here

13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
  14. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor

15. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome! Nice to meet you too!

16. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Hi! Welcome to LV! Hopes you know how to swim!