1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

"You don't need to see his identification."

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Do you have any form of ID, like a driver's license or passport? How often do you need to show it when you're out and about to prove your age?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    "We don't need to see his identification."

I've always had some form of ID since, as a child of a military man, it was required of me. Right now I have a driver's license (though due to lack of transportation I don't actually use it for driving). I don't do thing that would require me to get 'carded' such as smoking or drinking, so I never need to actually pull it out (outside of filling out job applications).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Driver's Permit (darn me for being a little late in actually getting it when I was ready), and military card, which was required if I were to go anywhere.
    I don't commit the demeanors of smoking, vaping, or alcohol, so there's no reason to pull either of them out just yet. I have really no idea how to use them either. I try to follow the law too much, so I don't even look at them unless I'm bored.

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,933.2
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I have my driver’s permit (until July when I can get my license) but I don’t go driving all too much. I usually just drive around the neighborhood. Since it’s just a neighborhood I haven’t been pulled over for anything, but I always bring my permit in case anything were to happen.

5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I don't have any ID, though I wish I did because not having one makes things way harder than they need to be.

6. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I have a few ID cards, namely school IDs for the institutions I attend and a driving license. The driving license is used most often for alcohol purposes, as I am a huge fan of hard cider. However, half the time I'm not carded because I have a decent amount of facial hair that allows me to get away with it.

7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,245.5
    My driver's license is the main ID I carry, but I also carry my high school ID, college ID, and military ID. Other than registering for official things, I rarely have to use these cards. I've never been pulled over, so I've never had to use my drivers license for that (knock on wood). It's a good habit to carry at least one form of ID everywhere, imo.

8. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I have a school ID for my charter school and a millitary ID due to being a dependent for my Mom. I’ve been procrastinating quite a bit on my learner’s permit. Mainly because I want to wait until Spring for my Grandpa to teach me.