1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

You know the drill.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by FireSpartan5, Mar 19, 2017.

1. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Usually just find something to do inside. I don't like being out in the rain, so I tend to just wait until it's over.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @FireSpartan5 Your Double is pretty impressive but can you handle these questions!

1) What is your experience with competitive Pokémon (thank you for your status update offering the Scramble battlers help :D)
    2) What is your favorite past time not counting Pokémon related activities?
    3) Did you play a lot of Pokémon Go when it came out?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Rain or snow?

Do you drink soda? If so, how often?

Best Gen 6 Pokémon?

4. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I personally use Showdown often for ‘for fun’ competitive battles, but I know the strengths and weaknesses of many Pokémon and the best tactics to use in a battle. I watch a lot of competitive battles on YouTube and have picked up on strategies that commonly work, how to use items effectively, and how to identify the most valuable Pokémon in a tiered system. Also, no problem! I had tons of fun with Scramble the past two years, in which I participated, and I would join this year if I had the time.

Not related to Pokémon, my favorite pastimes include obviously the other fandoms I have a part in, and of course, I love spending quality time with friends and family. I am also passionate about music, and am constantly finding new songs to enjoy.

I did initially, but I kinda stopped after the first year. I just lost interest, as I just preferred the main series titles.

Snow. I hate the rain, and I don’t like the cold. But aside from the lack of bugs, the only advantage being outside in Winter has over being outside in Summer is the snow.

I don’t like the carbonation in soda, so I don’t drink it.

This is incredibly difficult. I would probably say Greninja, but I also love Aegislash, Hawlucha, and tons of others.

Wizard and Vigilance like this.
  5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    How do you feel about the development of Nintendo making more and more games for the mobile market?

6. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I find a couple of them enjoyable, so I am glad to have them, as long as it doesn't impact the quality of the console games.

7. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    If the world was going to end and you could only manage to do one thing before everything ends what would you do...?

8. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I have no idea. I would probably do some loophole answer, like stop time, or figure out how to make the world not end. But I kinda think that would be cheating in the hypothetical. So I don't really know, and I hope I never will.

Momo Kiseki likes this.
  9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Do you particularly enjoy jazz music?

10. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Favorite novel?

11. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    No. No Bee Movie references are permitted in this thread. It is one of the three major rules: No particularly harsh language, no Bee Movie references, and no disrespecting Avengers Infinity War. If this was a legitimate question, which I doubt, but is theoretically possible, then the answer is no.
    I have no idea. Most of my reading is online. I did like the Hobbit though.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    (It was a legitimate question, I didn’t notice it was a Bee Movid reference until I posted it)

What is your opinion on
    1. Maraschino cherries
    2. Fondant
    (Personally, a big no from me to both)

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  13. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I hate Maraschino cherries, but I am indifferent to fondant. I won't put it on anything myself, but if it's already on, I won't take it off. It's just a worse, chewey version of icing pretty much.